Part 17: Shared 🔞

Part 17: Shared 🔞

"Ready?" Minhyuk asks and looks at Anya. Still a little startled by how fast and easy this deal went, she needs a moment to return the smile, and nods. He grabs her hand and uses it to pull her closer.

"Don't worry!" he says and tucks some loose strands of hair behind her ear. "I know it sounded like I've fucked a lot of people before—and maybe I have... But I promise tonight I will give you the feeling you're the only girl I ever wanted."

Smirking, she holds his hand a little tighter. "Beautiful words..." she says. "But I only want your dick!"

He throws his head back laughing. "I can give it to you. Come on!"

Something inside of her tells her that Minhyuk will fuck her well. He's used to celebs, so he won't treat her differently because she's famous. Most other people Anya has slept with were so amazed by her, so happy to fuck her, that it made them insecure—or maybe that's just what she's telling herself to excuse the bad sex. Except for Shownu and Wonho, who were basically the only ones that made her cum. But both had the same confidence Minhyuk has, so she's hopeful.

He is just about to guide her out of the bar when he stops and turns around to her.
Before she has the chance to ask, he pulls her into a dark corner of the bar and pins her against the wall. With a racing heart, she looks up to him. Minhyuk grins and lays his hand across her jaw, turns her head.  She gasps when his lips brush over the skin of her neck.

"I like it risky..." he whispers and she feels her insides tighten with arousal. He takes her chin between his fingers and leans closer. "Show me how the Anya can kiss!"

Smirking, she licks her lips before turning him and pressing him against the wall. Then her lips crush on his. She kisses him wild and hungry as his huge hands wander over her body, grabbing her ass.

"Mh." He smirks after breaking the kiss. "Show me that thing with your tongue again!"

Chuckling, she kisses him again, lets her tongue curl over his, and bites his bottom lip. He groans and his mouth wanders with soft nibbles and bites over her jawline to her neck. She throws her head to the side to give him better access to her weak spot.
But, as much as she's enjoying it, as much as his kisses make her desperate for the rest of him, the fear of getting caught makes her uneasy.

Anya is a celeb having sex with a random dude... Her fans love her new self, but they probably won't like this.

Just when she's about to tell Minhyuk that she wants to leave for a safer place, another pair of hands on her waist attract her attention. And the feeling that runs through her body is so, so familiar.

"Relax, babygirl!" Kyun whispers into her ear and the fact that Minhyuk just keeps on kissing her neck instead of reacting tells her that Kyun must be invisible to others again. "I can put a shield around you, so no one can see you, would that help?"

With her victim so busy with her neck, she turns her head and looks into Kyun's crimson eyes and she nods without a word. The demon smirks and flips his fingers. A huge almost invisible wall appears around them; she sees it wavering around them like the haze above a fire.

"Done!" Kyun whispers into her ear and moves to leave.

But, as much as she likes it with Minhyuk alone... Kyun is here. And she's longing for him so much she just can't let him leave again. So her hand wanders behind her back and pulls him closer by his belt.

"Your skin tastes so good!" Minhyuk gasps, and their lips meet again. Their tongues begin to dance and she grinds her ass against Kyun behind her.

"Fuck, babygirl!" the demon growls into her ear and she keeps on teasing him while letting her tongue play with her victim's. "I'll stay here for a bit to get you going, help you relax, okay?"