Part 46: Drowning

Hello babes 🖤
I think this is without a doubt my favorite chapter of the series, it's very unique in its own special way. I truly hope you like it as well. As much as I hate to say it over and over again but I'd be so happy if you'd vote, if you like this chapter! You know, numbers attract people etc. etc. 😂 I love you 🫶🏻

~*~

Part 46: Drowning

Gulping, Anya sits down on the mattress and stares at her hands as the noise of Kyun throwing Henry out echoes through her apartment. She hears the front door slamming shut and one second later, Kyun walks back in. He pauses for a moment before carefully approaching and crouching down in front of her.

She doesn't know what to say.
She doesn't know what to think.
All she knows is that Henry's cum slowly soaking her panties makes her want to throw up. 

The demon lays his hand on her cheek and when she raises her head, he eyes her, his brows pulled down flat.

"Come here!" he suddenly whispers and lifts her.

Even though she doesn't know what he's up to, she wraps her arms around him and buries her face in the bend of his neck and shoulder. The moment his scent of ebony and peaches hits her nose, she closes her eyes, inhales deeply.

Without any rush, he carries her into the bathroom and lowers her onto the counter by the sink. Again he cups her cheeks and kisses her nose softly before turning around. Anya watches him taking off his jacket. With her mouth half open, she tilts her head when she once again glimpses his tattoo through the soft fabric of his shirt.

Kyun rolls up his sleeve and walks over to the bathtub. He props one hand on the wall and the other one runs the tap, and the sound of running water breaks the silence in the room. For a long moment, they both stare at the bathtub filling up. Then he walks back to her.

"Lift your arms," he says, his voice soft and smooth, and grabs the hem of her shirt.

She obeys without protest. She feels so fragile, so weak. Kyun smiles at her after tugging the shirt over her head.

"May I?" he asks and hooks his finger underneath her bra. She nods and he unclasps it without taking his eyes off of her. "Panties too?"

Again, all Anya can do is nod. With a skilled movement, he raises her from the counter and pulls down her underwear. For a moment she dislikes the fact that Kyun is able to control what his touches do to her, because she'd love to feel the immense arousal he usually inspires. Anything is better than what she's actually feeling right now.

Again he lifts her and carries her over to the half-filled bathtub. With gentle movements, he lowers her into it and she immediately pulls her legs up to her body, clinging to them. Kyun crouches next to the tub and begins to stroke her wet loofah over her back, making sure the water warms her since the tub isn't completely filled yet.

Anya still doesn't know what to think, how to feel. Either her head is blank or she has so many thoughts that she can't sort them out. The hot water on her body helps her relax bit by bit.

"How are you feeling, babygirl?" Kyun asks eventually and she shrugs.

"I thought..." She gulps. "I thought after Hyungwon and Ki...I'd feel better taking someone who really deserves it, you know?" She turns her head and Kyun nods with understanding. "But the moment he touched me..." She lowers her gaze again and stares at her legs as tears fill her eyes yet another time. "I felt so... it was so disgusting. I feel so dirty and it's so ironic cause all the sex I had was because of him. Because he took my virginity as a game and I had sex with others as a game, cause I wasn't able to cope. I thought I was confident enough to pay him back but it was like he ripped open eleven-year-old scars and I... I—" She sobs loudly and Kyun lays his hand on the side of her head and pulls it over the rim of the bathtub to his shoulder.