Part 39: Babygirl 🔞

Part 39: Babygirl 🔞

Without breaking the kiss Kyun lifts Anya's body and lowers it onto the stool by the counter. His lips attach to her neck and she rolls her eyes with pleasure, moans into the bend of his neck, digging her nails into his broad arm.

Kyun pushes her legs apart and stands between them. With so much lust, devouring every centimeter of skin with his eyes as it comes into view, his hands lift her loose summer dress.

The moment his fingertips touch the bare skin of her waist, she flinches, moaning. When he touches her waist, she feels it in more sensitive places than that, just an echo of what is to come when he really touches her there. That echo alone is enough to leave her panting and throbbing.

Still grinning, he bites her bottom lip before tugging the dress over her head, leaving her sitting there in nothing but a bra and her thin tights.

With a little hesitation, her hands wander to his shirt, scared he might stop her. But after she opens the first button and he doesn't pause trailing kisses down her jawline, the greed in her takes over.

Anya can't wait as long as it would take to undo these stupid buttons to finally touch his skin. With his lips sucking and kissing her neck, her cheek, her lips, she rips his shirt open, hears the buttons falling to the ground.

Kyun's low chuckle sends shivers down her spine and she pushes him away to look at him.

Oh yes!

He looks like a fucking god and she's drooling at the sight of his abs and strong arms. She yanks the shirt off his shoulders, down his arms, and tosses it to the ground. Her hands glide over his broad chest, which is rising and falling heavily under her touch, and Kyun growls in return.

Anya is determined to worship this demon like her own personal god.

Kyun lifts her head by her chin and his eyes light up with arousal. They kiss and he moves closer, grinds his hard crotch against her soaking core. Her passionate moans fill the air and she clings to his body, kisses, bites, and licks every inch of smooth skin reachable for her.

She wishes she had the power to touch him everywhere at once—one mouth, two hands, and one tongue aren't enough for all the ways she wants to feel him.

So she prioritizes.

Smirking into the kiss, she lets her hand glide over his crotch and grabs his hardness through his pants.

A deep growl escapes his throat and she gasps against his lips. "Like it?" She giggles, so turned on by the way he reacts under her touch.

"Fuck..." he releases a breathy sigh and kisses her wilder.

His hands fumble with the hem of her tights. They seem so tight that he struggles to get into them.

"Damn it..." he rumbles and looks down. Without hesitation, he rips them apart with both hands, revealing her soaked slip. "My shirt for your tights! We're even!"

Stunned by this incredibly sexy move, she whimpers and pulls him back to her lips.

His long, elegant fingers caress her stomach before they slip through the ripped tights, pull aside her panties to reach her wet center.

"Fuck!" She whines against his lips and this time, he chuckles in return.

"Welcome home, I guess!" He grins and lets his hand run through her folds. She throws her head back and supports her elbows on the counter behind her. "So warm...so wet for me..."

For a moment, Anya focuses only on her senses. His dirty words and his hot breath on her face. Soft nibbles and bites from his teeth. Every now and then a new wave of lust rushes through her body when his venom finds its way to her artery.