Part 28: Core Memory

I have a quick question, babes. Do you want me to write the name of the member behind the 🔞-parts so you know which one it is and find it quicker if you wanna reread it? Do you want me to remove the 🔞-emoji fully so you get surprised by the smut? 😂 Or do you want me to leave it as it is? I'd really appreciate it, if you'd help me in that matter 🥰

Love you 🖤

Part 28: Core Memory

As much as Anya had hoped for it to happen, Kyun devouring her didn't satisfy her for long enough. On the contrary; her desire for him only got worse. But this is a battle she fights on her own. After literally begging for him to take her, she can't blame him for the fact that her lust only grew after he obliged her.

She's grateful he did it.

Grateful that he gave her this kind of experience even though she knows damn well every other, ordinary orgasm will be lame as fuck after this.

And it may sound crazy but it changed their relationship, in a good way. Anya feels more deeply connected to him than ever. Or maybe that's just the love she feels growing bigger each day.

Most of the time, she takes Taryn's advice well and just accepts the fact that she fell in love with a demon. Because he truly makes her happy, and she shouldn't regret things that make her happy. Unfortunately, as the days pass, the days when she's devastated about this begin to outnumber the days when she doesn't, leaving her confused and irritated too often.

At the end of January, during the eighth month of their new deal, she comes home after a long day at the studio. While being on tour over the last couple of months, she spent a lot of time writing new songs. And even though her last album is barely a year old, she wants to start with the next as soon as possible. When she was close to hell, she didn't see the point in writing a new album that she'd known would never come out.

But now too many things are waiting in her notebook to be composed, written out, and sung, and she needs to take advantage of her inspiration. 'Dancing with the devil' left a massive impression, it's a lot of pressure for her to get up on that success.

Sighing, she slips onto the stool by the counter and goes through the mail that has been piling up for days.

"All these events in the next few weeks," she mumbles. "I hate it!"

Kyun appears behind her and her body tenses when he puts his chin on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"You will go!"

Groaning, she rolls her eyes. "I never said I wouldn't! I just hate it!"

As much as she's trying to control her emotions, she so often just loses it, snaps at him. Kyun is chill about it. Anya assumes it's because she can't hurt him anyway.

"How about you choose one to go to and forget about the rest?" he suddenly says.

With furrowed brows, she looks over her shoulder at him. Usually, he's so eager for her to go out, be seen, and have fun. And now this? Is he doing her a favor?

"I actually have to go to all of them." She sighs again. "These are mostly charity events. It's good for me to be seen there. How about this—" Grinning, she turns her body around to him and he slips between her legs, the movement as natural as breathing. "I'll go to all of them, without complaining, be a good girl, and in return, you'll join me at one of these events!"

The demon raises his eyebrow. "I had no idea you were in a position to be making demands."

She shakes her head, chuckling. "This is not a demand. It's a... deal?"