Part 4: Victim

Hey Babessss! Here's the next part! I love you 🖤

*~*

Part 4: Victim

This meet and greet Kyun arranged is probably the most intimate Anya's ever had—no, not because she's gonna sleep with one of them, but because since this is nothing official, no cameras, no staff, it feels like a little party. A little party with friends—only that these friends are her fans and they're all focused on her. And, since she loves attention so much, this is perfect for her.

She's never answered questions more honestly, never been more open, but still doesn't reveal too much of herself. She can't risk them talking and backstabbing her in hindsight. Wouldn't be the first time.

But, as much as she's enjoying it, she feels so tense. Kyun's choice of men and women is impeccable. He really has good taste. Anya knew her fandom is hot, but he really chose the elite here. So many beautiful faces, so many beautiful bodies. And even though these people are her fans and love her completely for who she is, she feels so insecure to actually flirt with them, to make a move.

To get to know them a little better, she takes each of them one by one into a free room next door for a couple of minutes.

But no matter how nice and pretty they are, she can't take your eyes off of one fan here.

Matt.

Matt is what you'd call a classic quarterback type. A Homecoming king. Tall, broad, his blond hair slicked back, his muscles showing through his tight-fitting shirt.

He's so handsome, Anya can't help but feel like an insecure high school girl all over again. It's almost as if she can hear her former classmates' teasing, their laughter for liking a guy like him. A guy who's so out of her league...
So she hasn't dared talk to him alone yet, too scared to make a fool of herself.

Kyun, who's been with her the whole time, pretending to be her manager while sitting around drinking whiskey, sulking with boredom like a neglected toddler, seems to notice her strange behavior. She's in the middle of a conversation with Dylan and Rebecca when she feels him grabbing her arm and pulling her to her feet.

"Need to talk to you!" he rumbles in a low voice.

Apologetically, she looks at her fans before following Kyun to the other side of the room.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he hisses and stares at her. "It's been two hours, babygirl, and you're not even close to getting anything done! What is the problem?"

"Gosh, I don't know!" Anya whines and takes a glance at her fans. "I don't know how to start this! I don't know how to..." She sighs deeply as her eyes fall on Matt.

God, he's so sexy.

"Oh... Matt, huh?" Kyun whispers into her ear. "I knew it from the second I saw him... talk to him! I wanna get this over with!"

Gently, he shoves her into Matt's direction but she immediately stops and turns.

"He makes me nervous, okay? I don't know how... I don't know if—"

"Babygirl!" Kyun interrupts her in a keen voice. "You're the Anya! He's your fanboy! He uses your pictures to jerk off all the time!"

She grimaces. That was a little too vivid. Especially since this might be something Kyun actually knows for a fact. He's a demon, after all.

"He wants you!" he whispers. "And how can he not? I mean... look at you! Go over there, now!"

He makes her turn again and she shoves his arm off of her.