Part 55: Mine 🔞

My Babes. There's not much to say here. Enjoy 🦋

~*~

Part 55: Mine 🔞

Kyun squeezes his eyes shut, tries to focus, tries so hard to let the demon inside of him take over control to gather enough strength to walk away from Anya but joke's on him. His human side, his love for her, is too strong.

Fuck this!

Growling, Kyun gives in, cups her cheeks and returns the kiss passionately. Anya sighs, relieved.

The demon buries his hand in her hair and pulls her deeper into the kiss before his lips wander over her jaw to her neck and she moans as she clings to him. His free hand roams over her curves and his every touch feels like an electric shock rushing through her body.

Kyun has never been more turned on, never been more excited and he's certainly never been so hard in love. And he wants to feel, wants to taste, wants to know every inch of her.

Smiling, Anya breaks the kiss and grabs the hem of Kyun's shirt. Without hesitation, he lifts his arms and lets her pull it over his head. With parted lips she stares at his broad chest as her fingertips glide over it. Kyun groans under her touch and tilts his head back, his eyes closed. Gulping, she lays her palm on his chest and at the feel of his strong heartbeat, their eyes meet.

Changkyun doesn't know what it is but he never felt more vulnerable in his entire existence. With her hand on his chest, he realizes that only she is able to rip his heart and soul into pieces. From now on Anya gets to decide his happiness and sadness, whether he will be alive or dead.

He brushes his lips over her forehead, buries his hand in her hair as her lips trail kisses down his neck, his bare chest, over his little moles. He growls when she digs her sharp fingernails into his shoulder and her tongue and teeth lick and nibble every bit of skin reachable for her.

When their lips meet again, Kyun sighs with pleasure. Every moment his mouth isn't connected to hers and his hands aren't touching her skin feels so incredibly wasted.

Carefully, even though he knows she wants him the way he wants her, he pulls up her dress. When his palms connect to her bare skin, she throws her head back, moaning at the sensation of his power. Kyun watches her, smiling, before tugging the dress over her head.

Even though Anya is not wearing a bra and her body is without a doubt the most stunning Kyun has ever laid eyes on, his lips immediately find hers again. He's addicted to the taste of her, the feel of her.

She gasps into his mouth when his hands wander up her body and finally touch her boobs. At the sound escaping her throat Kyun feels his pulse quicken, so eager to feel even more of her. His kisses become wilder as his fingers begin to play with her nipples. The demon breaks the kiss, gasping, and she buries her hands in his hair as he takes her boobs in both of his hands and attaches his teeth to them. Anya can't help but moan out loud.

Growling against her skin, he nibbles her skin softly, letting his tongue curl over her nipples in turns. A trace of his saliva marks his way over her sternum, her neck, her chin, and back to her mouth. His venom makes her skin prickle and heightens her arousal even more.

Both smiling against each other's lips, she wraps her arms around his shoulders and he lifts her body with ease. Kissing her passionately, he carries her over to the bed and places her gently into the sheets.

Even though they both know exactly what they want—and the need for it is probably the biggest force either of them has ever felt—they take it slow. The last time they slept with each other, everything went so fast that they didn't even have the time to feel each other properly. They won't make the same mistake this time.