Part 8: Peaches

Hey babes! We managed to work on a few more chapters so the updates will come a little faster 🤓

Love you!

*~*

Chapter 8: Peaches

Anya sits at the desk in her office and tries to force her brain to focus on the spreadsheets on the screen before her. The launch for the makeup label she's been working on for years now is coming soon and there are a few things she has to take care of.

Over the past few months as the end of her contract had loomed closer, she'd put this project—and other stuff—on hold. With her newfound almost-freedom, she wants to focus on all this stuff again.

But her mind won't let her.

Sighing, she squints her heavy eyes shut, exhausted from staring at her computer for hours.

When she opens them again, they fall on the desk calendar and she grabs it.

Mumbling curses underneath her breath, she flicks through it. Every day she's had a victim is marked with a red X.

Four and a half months. Eighteen weeks. Fourteen victims. She has seven and a half months, thirty weeks and thirty-six people left.

Thirty-six people!

Fuck...

This is a nightmare.

Anya throws the calendar aside and buries her face in her hands.

She's been procrastinating a lot lately. Not only when it comes to her job, but also when it comes to her victims. The night with Shownu, that awesome sex she had, seems long forgotten after all the many miserable victims she had after him. Even though she chose them herself.

Suddenly the door slams open and her head snaps up.

"Good evening, babygirl!" Kyun throws himself onto the couch next to the desk with a huge smirk and bites into another peach. "It's the last one!" Smacking, he points at the fruit. "You need to buy new ones!"

Groaning, she massages her temples. "Sylvia bought new ones a few days ago, Kyun. They would last a lot longer if you wouldn't eat six a day..."

His blood must taste like peaches by now.

Every time this dude shows up, she gets anxious. Because it reminds her of all the work she still has to do.

"What are you doing?" he asks, ignoring her scolding, and she watches him biting into the fruit seductively again.

"Working..." she mumbles and crosses her legs under the table, shifting her body as her panties get soaked once again. Her lousy lovers in combination with Kyun's teasing frustrate her the most about this deal. Not even self-pleasure gives her the satisfaction she needs not to want to jump on him like a bitch in heat.

"Why are you working, babygirl?" Kyun asks. "It's Saturday night?! You should be out there enjoying your life a little!"

"I don't have time to enjoy my life..."

It's been a while since she actually enjoyed things offstage. All those parties, those gatherings, the events exhaust her. All those fake people who smile into her face but talk shit as soon as she turns her back to them...

"That's so boring!" Kyun laughs. "I can't believe you—"

"Stop this!" she shouts and Kyun flinches at the volume of it. "I am perfectly happy with the way my life is going, okay? The only thing that makes me tired is all the victims I have to fuck! I'm incredibly sorry that I'm not the girl you thought I was! I'm not responsible for your entertainment!"