Part 14: Blood

Babes. This is a little 🔞 It's hard to describe but they definitely have a good time in this one 😂

~*~

Part 14: Blood

A bloodcurdling scream escapes Anya's throat. The pain she feels isn't confined to the bite wound—instead, it's comparable to the moment Kyun ripped her soul out of her. Only that this one is very much physical. She feels a vicious heat inside of her, as if she caught fire from the inside.

With each drop he takes from her, she feels as if her life is getting sucked out of her and she can't help but whimper at the unbearable pain. It makes her forget to breathe, and every ounce of strength escaping her body. She's so numb with the agony that she loses all ability to fight back, unable to even try to push him away.

Anya never thought she'd die like this, never thought this would be how it all ends.
But she can't help but think she deserves to die this way. This is for all the souls she has stolen. Now she'll end up in hell anyway. The very place Kyun has been trying to save her from for the past seven months.

Her eyes shoot open.

Kyun!

He always showed up when she called his name in the past.

Always.

So she gathers together the last bit of strength in her body.

"KYUN!" she cries hysterically.

Groaning, she tries to move her body underneath him, tries everything to shake him off but the venom filling her arteries paralyzes her body.

In her daze she suddenly hears the music getting louder. Just a heartbeat later, a dark, loud growl shocks the room.

"Open that filthy mouth of yours!" Kyun roars and Anya hears the vampire's gags in her ear. His fangs loosen from her neck and the weight of him disappears from her body. Numbed by the pain, she looks up and watches Kyun throwing himself on that creature and his gaze is so dark, so full of hate... so demonic.

"How dare you touch her?!" He punches his hand into the vampire's chest so hard that Anya hears a terrible crunch, and the creature howls in pain. When Kyun pulls his fist back again, the sight of the wound left on the vampire's chest, both pulpy and laced with splintered bone, makes Anya wanna vomit.

The vampire whimpers. "Please, sir. I had no idea she was yours..."

"Don't lie to me, little bastard!" Kyun roars and Anya flinches a little. She's never seen him so angry.

Again the door opens and Magnus comes running in, followed by Cassie and Jax. The female immediately rushes over to her.

"Anya!" She gasps, wide-eyed, and Anya feels her hand on her neck, covering the bleeding wound the vampire left.

"Let me do this!" Magnus says to Kyun. "Your way always causes such a mess!"

"I will make sure you'll rot in hell!" Kyun voice has a lethal calmness as he gets up.

Magnus flips his fingers and a huge, glowing yellow ball appears in his hand. Without hesitation, he throws this shiny ball down into the vampire's body and the creature rips to shreds.

This is a dream. All of this is just a bad dream. Demons, warlocks, vampires. This is a trip, a bad one. Somewhere during her career, Anya must've gotten addicted to drugs. And this is the result, the only logical explanation.

Gasping and sweating, she lays on the ground, unable to cope with the pain as Kyun rushes over to her. Cassie moves aside without hesitation.

"Fuck. Babygirl..." he gasps, crouches down to her, and replaces Cassie's hand with his.