Part 45: Shield 🔞

‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️
Babes. Even though what happens in this chapter is completely consensual, Anya's thoughts and how she reacts can still be very triggering for people who've ever found themselves in situations in which they felt highly uncomfortable sleeping with someone. Please read this chapter at your own risk! 🥺🖤

~*~

Part 45: Shield 🔞

Anya takes a deep, shaky breath and walks back into the living room.

Immediately, Henry rises from the couch.
"Anya listen, I am so sorry for—"

Without letting him finish, she marches up to him and crushes her lips on his. She couldn't wait any longer or she'd lose her nerve. At first, Henry seems too shocked to react but then he leans in and returns the kiss greedily.

Fuck. That's so disgusting.

She lets her tongue wildly play with his, until he pulls back and looks at her, wide-eyed. "What—?"

People like Henry are so easy to manipulate. All she has to do is feed his ego.

"I miss you, Henry!" she says desperately and is surprised by how sincere she sounds. She really should give acting a shot! "I miss you so much and I really don't care what happened back then! All I know is that I couldn't move on for years because you're the only one that ever had my heart!" With a desperate sigh, she lets her hand run over his chest. "No matter who I slept with... no one even came close to what you gave me..."

When she looks up to him, there's a grin on his face. "Is that so?"

Inwardly she scoffs. So easy. So dumb.

"Yeah, please, Henry, let's... even if it's just for one night..." Seductively she kisses his neck and restrains the urge to puke into his face. "I wanna feel you again!"

Henry chuckles, then his hands seize around her waist and he pulls her into another kiss.

Anya grimaces against his lips. His taste makes her shudder. So her lips quickly wander to his neck again and she nibbles it while pushing him onto the couch and straddling him.

He pulls her body closer to his and as his tongue glides over her neck, his hands over her body, she realizes she can't do this...

Not like this.

Not when he's touching her.

So she leans back and smirks at him.
"Remember how you used to dominate me?" she asks and he nods. "And remember how you always wanted to get dominated by me but I wasn't confident enough to do it?"
Smirking, she bites his lip and he groans.

"Yes?"

"Well... I've learned a lot since then..."

Henry's eyes roll, aroused, and he pulls her closer. "Fuck..."

"Wanna be my submissive little bitch?" she whispers and her body tenses with disgust when she feels the bulge in his pants growing in response.

Oh, god.

Henry nods firmly. "Hell yes!"

With a fake smile, she climbs off his lap and walks over to the table.

"Sign this!" she says in a demanding voice. "I have to make sure you don't walk around telling everyone what kind of stuff I did with you!"

Her ex walks up to her. "But we've had sex before..."

"That was before my career..." she says, becoming impatient. "Sign! I was so kind as to put your name on it already!"

Henry smirks at her before leaning down to the contract.