Part 18: Goddess 🔞 /Minhyuk

WARNING: Babes. I know this is wattpad and you've read far worse but I still wanna say this: This chapter contains a way of cumplay you might not feel comfortable with. No idea where your boundaries are tbh 😂
If you don't wanna read that, skip the part where he comes... he'll announce it loud and clear 🤓😂

Love you 🖤🫶🏻

~*~

Part 18: Goddess 🔞

It's clear that Anya and Minhyuk are in a hurry when they leave the bar. She has a hard time keeping up with his pace in her high heels. But then he stops abruptly again.

"I can't wait!" he whispers against her lips and drags her into a dark alley between two buildings. "I need another taste of you!"

It was never a dream of hers to get fucked next to trash cans but right now, she understands his need.

She wants him too!

Min never seemed to have much decency but the leftovers of Kyun's venom seem to make him lose it all. And she's all for it.
His lips kiss hers hungrily while his hands fumble with his belt, rip it open. She lays her arm around his shoulder, wraps one leg around his hip while the kiss becomes greedier.

"Fuck me!" she begs and he grins. He takes her free hand and guides it down between their bodies. One second later, she holds his pulsating length in her hand and her lower abdomen tightens, so ready to get filled.

She pumps his hardness and he growls before his fingertips pull aside her slip again.

Both of their deep moans, muffled by their kiss, echo through the alley and they look at each other with lustful gazes as she guides him into her.

"Fuck, you feel like heaven!" he gasps, holds her leg up, and moves his hips hard and slow. With each thrust, she moans against his lips, licks and bites them.

"So wet for me, aren't you?" he rumbles against her skin. "Such a warm, tight p—"

"Don't say it!" she gasps and Min tilts his head, surprised. "I'll dry out if you dare say that word!"

Even if it's hard to believe, she has her boundaries when it comes to certain expressions.

"Too bad... I love to... talk nasty!" He chuckles and thrusts himself into her hard after every other word. "But, as you wish, goddess!"

Again they let their tongues play before they look down and watch his hard dick disappearing inside her soaking core.

"FUCK, this is so hot!" Min almost squeals, adjusts his hand on her thigh and fucks her harder while she moans against his neck, biting his skin, and he growls in return.

"The reason I moved to Hollywood!" he gasps between his thrusts and smirks at her, "is the constant warm weather. And you're wearing way too much for my liking!"

With these words, he lets her shaky leg sink and pulls himself out of her. A little whine escapes her throat, her lower abdomen screaming for his length to fill her up again.

Greedily, his lips crush on hers before he pulls her out of the alley, down the street.

Giggling, they kiss and touch each other while walking at a fast pace around the block to a dark parking lot. The headlight of a sports car blinds her after Min pulls out his keys and pushes the button.

"Move!" he says and shoves her to the car. Anya loves how desperate he is. With her arousal completely taking over, she leans her hands against the hood of his car. Just like she fantasized about.