Part 10: Princess 🔞 /Wonho

Here we have a very dominant Wonho. Enjoy it, babes.

Part 10: Princess 🔞

"You're an awesome cook!" Wonho smirks while falling onto Anya's couch.

Things with him are good. Easy.
He walked into her apartment as if it were so natural for him—he even immediately asked for the NDA. He knows how important this kind of safety is for her. And even though he doesn't know that she wants to sleep with him yet, he wanted to make sure everything they'll talk about won't leave this room, so he signed it. Without a word of protest.
Like the sweet, kind of naïve soul he is...

Still a little nervous, she sits next to him and smiles. "I ordered it..."

"Yeah, but who picked it up?"

Clicking her tongue, she shrugs. "They delivered it..."

"Okay, and who heated it?"

It's so cute how much he tries to compliment her.

"Yeah okay, I'll take that one!" She laughs. "And I also made sure it's low fat and has a loooot of protein, cause I know how important your diet is to you!"

Wonho chuckles. "Shouldn't I be the one trying to impress you? I'm your fan after all..."

With a loud groan, she leans back. "Don't say you're my fan..." she mumbles. "I don't want it to be that way."

Anya just can't hide that she feels bad for hitting on him. She promised Kyun that she'd try but wouldn't force herself.

Especially since Wonho is one of her hottest fans. And the past has shown her how lousy the hottest fans are in bed.

"I still can't believe I'm here. At your house..." Wonho lets his eyes wander through the huge room before they meet hers again. "Wanna tell me the real reason why?"

Thrown off guard, she shakes her head. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not stupid, princess!" His sudden seriousness makes her lower abdomen twitch and she has absolutely no idea why.

"I know you don't wanna date..." he says. "Especially not a fan! And I know it feels like it but we're not friends! I mean, I wish... but... we're not... so what is this all about?"

He still looks at her with a serious gaze and she lets your eyes wander over his broad arms... his shoulders...

"I don't know." She gulps, unable to look away from him.

Suddenly, he leans closer and grabs her chin. The same way Kyun always does it. And it kind of relieves her that it's the dominance that turns her on, not Kyun himself.

"Speak!" he orders in a low voice, his eyes become dark with... lust?

Shit. Does he know what she's up to?

Fuck it. All in.

"Sleep with me, Wonho..." Her voice is a soft breeze and all the dominance vanishes from his face.

"Fuck..." he breathes and lets go of her chin.

Okay. He didn't know...

Oh, shit

"I'm sorry! I'm just..." she stammers, while thinking about the next best lie she can tell. "It has really been so damn long since the last time and I don't wanna do it with a random stranger... and when I saw you last night I thought I could..."

"Use me..." he ends her sentence and she feels horrible.

"Don't say it that way!" She throws her head back, whining. "I wasn't—"