Part 13: Bad Decisions

My babes! Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter 🥰
Love you 🖤

~*~

Part 13: Bad Decisions

A few hours later, Anya is still sitting there with Magnus, Kyun, Jax, Cassie and a bunch of other creatures she doesn't even know the names of.

She holds her stomach, laughing. Demon alcohol hits hard, but not in a bad way. In a very amusing way. The males are so effortlessly funny, that she has trouble breathing.

It's surprising to her how Kyun is so extremely open and talkative when they're alone but here in this group, he seems a little withdrawn, almost pensive. He's part of the conversation but not the leader. Anya has no idea why but seeing him so reserved makes him even sexier...

"Magnus went overboard anyway!" Kyun says. "By marrying a fucking demon hunter!"

Anya's jaw drops and Jax and Cassie growl with laughter. She never thought creatures from the underworld would believe in marriage—especially not with a human being!

"You did?" she asks and takes a sip from her drink. Magnus nods with a warm smile before he looks at the others, playfully annoyed.

"Don't forget that my demon hunter saved your asses multiple times!"

"Yeah but not because he wanted to!" Her demon laughs. "He did it because you asked him to!"

"It's true..." Magnus nods and leans back in his seat. "He can't deny me a single wish..." His eyes wander to Anya. "My blowjobs are excellent!"

She throws her head back, laughing. "I am a hundert percent sure you're not lying!" she giggles and takes another sip.

"But when I look at your gorgeous lips!" The warlock grabs her jaw and pulls her closer before looking at Kyun. "I'm sure her bj's are made of heaven as well!"

"They are!" Anya agrees and nods proudly. When she thinks about Wonho's face... and she wasn't even in beast mode when she gave it to him!

"Still not interested in trying her?" Magnus asks and Kyun just shakes his head, laughing. "Don't feel bad that he doesn't want you!" The warlock makes her look at him. "If I wasn't married, sweetie, I would fuck you in a heartbeat!"

Usually she finds these kinds of words disgusting. But with Magnus, she knows exactly how to take him. He wants to take away the sting of those words and help her not to lose her confidence over a demon. So she giggles again.

"I appreciate that a lot!"

Happy with himself, Magnus leans back and takes a sip of his drink.

"I know you're into girls, Kyun," Cassie says. "So why are you holding back from her?!"

Anya has a hard time reading her. Is she really as kind and sweet as she acts? She's met a lot of people like her and those were the types that backstabbed her in hindsight.

"We're not having this conversation," Kyun chuckles and looks at her. "She knows why!"

Anya lifts her eyebrow. "Do I?"

"You do!" Kyun squeezes her thigh, where his hand has been laying the whole night, and takes a sip of his drink.

What does she know? That he's a professional and won't fuck her? Didn't he promise to fulfill her every wish if she slept with Wonho?

"Takes the fun, huh?" Jax smirks at her. "He loves teasing."

And how she loves to get teased by him...