Part 33: Kitten 🔞/Hyungwon

Part 33: Kitten 🔞

Hyungwon lets his tongue play with Anya's while his fingertips dig into her waist. Then he turns her abruptly and their eyes meet in the huge mirror again.

She sees his eyes scanning her body and she bites her lip in anticipation. Hyungwon raises his hand, lets it glide down her boobs and between her legs.

"I'm sweating..." she gasps and he chuckles against her neck.

"I don't give a fuck! I'm planning to make you sweat a little more..."

With these words, his long fingers slip into her shorts, stroke her wet core through her slip, and she groans out lustfully.

Biting her lip, she leans her head against his shoulder, closes her eyes, and enjoys the way his fingers glide over her sensitive part over and over again.

"Open your eyes, kitten!" he coos into her ear, and she obeys. When their eyes meet in the mirror again, he chuckles. His free hand pulls down her top and bra, revealing her hard nipples while his other hand keeps on caressing her soaking core.

Again she moans when she feels him sucking the skin of her neck while his fingertips glide over her nudity. So eager to feel him, she grinds her ass against his crotch, feeling the intensity of his hardness through his sweatpants.

"You're so hot!" he gasps and she turns her head to kiss him again.

Anya could eat him up, his kisses taste so incredibly good!

She feels him smirking against her lips before his fingers hook into her slip and glide through her wetness.

"Oh my gosh!" she gasps against his lips and he chuckles again.

"So ready..."

Unable to stand this slow torture, she takes his hand out of her pants and drags him across the room to the sofa, where she makes him sit down before straddling him. Hungry for him, she takes his face in her hands and kisses him wildly while grinding her body against his. With their thin clothes, it feels so incredible already...

Hyungwon grabs her ass, smacks it and helps her move while their tongues play. She fumbles with his shirt and tugs it over his head, doesn't wanna lose any time. The moment she sees his well-trained body, his broad shoulders, she slips off his lap to the ground and kisses his chest, letting her tongue curl over his nipples. He buries his hand in her hair, groaning.

Filled with lust, she pulls down his sweatpants, smirks at him after revealing his hard dick, and Hyungwon sinks deeper into the couch.

Without taking her eyes off of him, she lets her tongue curl over his length and he moans deeply when she begins to suck him passionately.

"Fuck, kitten, yes!"

He buries his hand in her hair, moves her head at a pace he likes, and she loves getting used by him, loves being his little toy.

For a long moment, Anya sucks him, loves the sounds that escape her throat, loves the way he groans and almost loses himself at her actions. Nothing makes her feel more powerful than a man melting under her blowjobs.

Eventually, she supports her elbows on his legs and looks up at him. He bites his lip, grinning, while grabbing her chin.

"Why did you stop?"

For a long moment, she observes his gorgeous face, and then she sighs.
"I had a rough day! Do you think you can distract me from it?"

He chuckles and pulls her by her chin to his lips. "Kitten, I'll make you forget about it!"