Part 12: Magnus

It's Mx's 8th anniversary. And I'm celebrating it with another chapter 😌
I'll introduce someone very special in this chapter and the reason I used the "Shadowhunters" hashtag 😂 we have a little crossover here no one needs but everyone deserves 😂
Love you, babes 🖤

~*~

Part 12: Magnus

Anya's blood freezes in her veins and she looks at Kyun, wide-eyed. "I'm not going in there!"

She turns but the demon gets in her way. "Relax, babygirl! Nothing will happen to you!"

"Are you completely insane?" she hisses, trying to keep her voice down. She doesn't want to attract attention. "You can't bring me here!"

She feels the walls coming closer. Is this what Kyun had been planning all along? Giving her a sense of security so he can feed her body to the highest bidder?

"Breathe!" His voice is more of a command than a reassurance and he pulls her close. "I'm here to have some fun with you!" he says into her ear and she clings to him as if he's the only thing giving her safety at the moment.

Gently, he lifts her head by her chin. "Do you trust me?"

"No!"

He laughs. "Fair! But I want you to have some fun, like a real human being..."

Yeah, a real human being surrounded by creatures from hell. Sounds amazing!

"Why here?" she says and dares to look around. The colorful eyes aren't paying attention to her anymore.

Kyun cups her cheeks. "Cause no one cares about you here!"

"But you said I have lots of fans in the underworld..."

"That's true!" Kyun nods. "But these creatures aren't as... intrusive as humans. I know it's hard, babygirl, but... please?"

The impact this stupid demon has on her creeps her out. How can she walk away when he's looking at her like this?

"Will you protect me?" she asks sheepishly and Kyun grabs her hand.

"With my life! Come!"

A little reluctantly, she lets him pull her into the club. Holding her hand tightly, he walks straight through the crowd and she falls a step behind, clinging to him, her free hand on his arm. Anya's senses are on high alert, ready to fight the moment she feels someone, something, anything touching her. Her gaze wanders up and she notices how high this building is. The dance floor is huge, but the upper levels surround it and makes it seem like a pit. The air smells fresh, nothing from the usual smell of sweat and booze. It's almost as if a light breeze from outside kisses her face. Little lights that look like fireflies float in the air and Anya has to resist the urge to lift her hand and touch them. The music hammers in a tone that could easily set you in a trance and makes it hard for her to focus.

Before she has the chance to ask Kyun to take a different route so she can look around and get a better impression of this place, she feels the vibe in the room shifting. At first she can't grasp what it is. She hears a few gasps and voices talking over the loud music—which she swears even got turned down a little.
Suddenly these creatures on the dancefloor move aside, and bow, daunted.

What the fuck?

Kyun was right! No one is paying any attention to her because they're too distracted by him!

Who is he?

Wide-eyed, she looks up to him, only to find that usual smirk decorating his face. He pulls her next to him, now that there's enough space, and lays his hand on her waist again.