Part 35: Savior

Hello babes. Here's another one of my favorite chapters. Please don't forget to vote if you like it as well! Love you & happy weekend 🥰🖤

~*~

Part 35: Savior

For a long moment Anya stares at Kyun, wide-eyed, her stomach turning. Then her common sense returns.

While trying to get her shit together, she nods, focusing on giving him what he needs now.

"Can you get up?" she asks and drapes his arm around her shoulder.

Groaning, she gets on her feet. She can feel that Kyun is trying to make this easier for her but he seems too weak to actually support his own weight.

She drags him over to her bed, where he collapses on the mattress. She climbs onto the bed, grabs the demon under his arms and pulls his heavy body deeper into it.

The moment she does so, Kyun groans deeply. His hand disappears inside his jacket and he closes his eyes, gasping.

With a hitching breath, she crawls next to him and pulls aside the jacket. She inhales sharply at the sight of his blood-soaked shirt that used to be white.

"Oh my god!" Tears blur her vision and her hands are shaking as she begins to unbutton his shirt. "We... we have to get you out of this!" she whispers, trying so hard to not show him how much she's freaking out right now.

"Babygirl..." he mumbles but she doesn't listen, keeps on opening the buttons one by one. "Babygirl!" he repeats and his blood-soaked hand catches hers to stop her.

Gulping, she looks into his crimson eyes.

"I know how eager you are to finally see me naked..." he says in a weak voice and she can't help but chuckle despite her desperation. "But you can't help me...you need to call Magnus..."

Magnus.
Of course!

She nods and when she's about to turn to grab her phone, his warm hand caresses her cheek.

"Everything will be okay, babygirl!" he whispers. "Calm down!"

That's easy for him to say!

"Don't tell me what to do!" she snaps, puts his hand carefully back down and finally grabs her phone. With a tense body, she dials Magnus' number.

He takes an awful lot of time to answer and with every unanswered ring, Anya panics more and more.

"Sweetie?" Magnus' voice finally says through the phone.

"Magnus!" A relieved sigh escapes her throat. "Thank god!"

"Shit. What's wrong?"

The warlock seemed to have noticed the distress in her voice.

"It's Kyun!" she stammers. "He's hurt and bleeding and I don't know what—"

"Where are you?" Magnus interrupts her.

"In my apartment!" Multiple times she has to take a deep breath to calm herself.

"I'll be right there!"

Before she can say another word, he hangs up and Anya throws her phone down next to Kyun on the mattress.

"He'll be here in a bit, Kyunnie!" A wave of hysteria overcomes her when she realizes he isn't moving. "Kyun?" Carefully, she shakes his body. "Kyunnie, please wake up!"

Nothing.

"Fuck!"

Blinded by her tears, she keeps up her previous work and opens the last buttons of his shirt. Carefully, she pushes his hand holding the shirt aside.