Part 24: Babydoll 🔞 /Kihyun

Not the best smut in this series but the build up is so nice and 100% Kihyun 😂
Love you, babes, enjoy it 🖤

~*~

Part 24: Babydoll 🔞

Inwardly, Anya blows raspberries. Of course she can! She kissed her conscience goodbye a long time ago.

Mid-conversation, she moves a little closer to him, lifts her legs on the couch and turns her body to him. Kihyun smirks, crosses his legs, and supports his elbow on the backrest. 

"Are you still in touch with Henry?" he suddenly asks and Anya feels like she's missed a step.

Wow, what a mood killer.

"Um..." she stammers as all her confidence to seduce Kihyun evaporates.  "N-no... no I, I never heard from him again after the breakup..."

Even with her head lowered, she can feel Kihyun observing her compassionately.

"I'm sorry he did that to you!"
Suddenly he reaches his hand out to her, tucks her hair over her shoulder and lifts her head by her chin. "You deserve better than that..."

There's something in Kihyun's gaze that gives her back her confidence.

Smiling, she looks him in the eye, determined not to let Henry ruin this now.

"Don't worry! I know damn well what I deserve!"

He seems to notice her flirty undertone, because he raises his eyebrow and moistens his lips slowly, his eyes never leaving hers.

"And what's that, babydoll?"

What the fuck did he just call her?

Her lower abdomen twitches at his words and the dominant way he spoke them.

"What was that?" she asks, suddenly so turned on. "What did you call me?"

Kihyun just tilts his head and smirks at her. And this smirk tells her everything she needs to know. 

Without losing another second, she grabs his jacket and pulls him to her lips. At first, she feels him hesitate with surprise before he groans and buries his hand in her hair, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss.

It's almost as if she's been thrown back in time. So many times in her teenage years she'd imagined how it would feel to kiss Yoo Kihyun, and now she's actually kissing him!

Anya can't help but think that it's a good thing they kiss now and not at the age of fifteen, both of their experience and maturity definitely help make this kiss so amazing.

He grabs her waist and she shifts closer, feeling his fingertips wandering up to her boobs.

Gasping, she tilts her head to the side and his lips brush over the skin of her neck. She leans back on the couch and pulls him between her legs.

"Look at you!" he whispers and grins while digging his fingertips into her thigh. "So hungry?"

Driven by her arousal, she pulls him back to her lips and the kiss becomes wilder and wilder. She moans as his crotch hardens between her legs, feels the heat of their bodies—and then she remembers the contract.

"Wait!" she says, out of breath, and he leans back, his brows raised. "Ki, I need you to sign something first..."

He tilts his head, then nods as clarity returns. "An NDA, huh?"

Chewing her bottom lip, she nods. "I can't trust anybody..."

Kihyun leans closer and kisses her lips tenderly. "I'm sorry that not even the simplest things are easy for you." His soft voice sends a shiver down her spine and he crawls off of her. "Gimme that thing!"