Part 19: Reward

Part 19: Reward

Two days later Anya comes home from a long day of practice. She's slowly starting to feel the aftermath of all the parties, all the alcohol. She's exhausted.

She throws her bag of dirty clothes into the laundry room for Sylvia to wash before she walks into the living room, rolling her shoulders and neck. Her eyes immediately fall on the countertop after turning the lights on. It's covered with plastic bags. Seems like Kyun went "grocery shopping" again. With a howling stomach, she scrutinizes the bags.

Peaches and whiskey.

Of course. Must be nice to get fulfilled by this only. She knows her fridge is empty; she didn't tell Sylvia to buy anything, cause she thought she'd eat during practice. But she didn't have an appetite.

Sighing, she takes one of the peaches out of the bag, cleans it under the faucet and digs in. This peach is so good, but juicier than she expected.

"Fuck..."

Groaning, she wipes the juice from her mouth and shirt.

Anya never thought eating peaches would actually make her horny. But with her being so deprived of Kyun's touch, and remembering his lips tasting like them, she feels her imagination running wild. Gasping, she bends over the counter, stares into the emptiness while fantasizing about Kyun and snacking her peach. This foreplay with Min and the memories of Kyun's hands all over her body makes her lower parts twitch again. She'd give everything to feel his hands all over her body, his lips kissing her, his growls, his hitching breath again. She wants to feel him biting her skin, wants to feel the sensation of his venom... and she really wants to know what his dick would do to her...

The touch of hands around her waist rip her out of her nasty fantasies. Flinching, she yelps and turns around abruptly, looking deeply into the demon's crimson eyes.

"Enjoying my peaches?" he whispers and grins darkly. She has no idea what happened in the past minutes but besides her soaked panties, she also feels her entire chin and mouth are sticky from the fruit's juices.

Swallowing the last bite with a loud gulp she looks at him, wide-eyed as if she really did something forbidden. Kyun lays his hand under her chin and pulls her closer.

"Want to clean yourself? Or want me to do that?" he coos close to her lips, and her lower abdomen twitches.

"You..." she breathes and he chuckles.

"Of course..."

Smirking, he leans in and lets his tongue glide over her mouth and chin. Moaning she throws her head back, holding tight on the counter so she won't slip to the ground while his venom messes up her head.

Fuck.

The demon curls his tongue over her mouth multiple times. Then he stops. Gasping and so fucking horny, she opens her eyes. 

"Want me to finally reward you?" he whispers and the excitement she feels is unbearable.

Frantically, she nods. "Yes!"

Kyun smirks before wiping his sleeve over her face to dry it.

"Sit!" he says, nodding to the stool by the counter and she obeys. She sees only now that he brought pizza.

Without a word, he gets a plate, puts a slice on it, and places it in front of her.

What the?

"Eat!" he says and she grabs the slice, hesitates, then digs in. Maybe he wants her to be full, wants her to be able to enjoy what he'll do to her without getting distracted by her hunger.