Part 7: Doll 🔞 / Shownu

Babes.
Not much to say here 😂
Enjoy it.. 🥰

~*~

Part 7: Doll 🔞

Anya spreads her legs and pulls Shownu closer. "I'm all yours, Shownu..." she breathes. "Do whatever you want with me!"

His eyes turn dark with lust and he cups her face, letting his lips collide with hers again. She moans, her breath trembling as he moves closer and grinds his hard crotch against her slip.

He makes her lean back, pushing the contract off the table with a simple move and lowers his head to her body. Shownu's perfect lips wander over her cheek and jawline to her neck and she clings to him as he begins to nibble it softly.

His hands wrap around her and he pulls her back up, his hands gliding under her robe, freeing her shoulder, and he brushes kisses over her skin.

Her mind clouded with lust, she pulls his head back up and kisses him again, letting her tongue dance with his, while he rips the soft fabric from her body.

A giant smirk decorating his face, he leans back and Anya feels his eyes scanning her nudity.
"Gosh..." he breathes, his eyes fixed on her boobs.

He lets his thumbs glide over her hard nipples. She closes her eyes and moans softly. Shownu's lips connect to her neck again and he carefully makes her lean back on the table. He cups her boobs, plays with them, teasing her nipples with soft bites, and she arches her body, her soaking center against his, moaning as he grinds his hardness against her.

Considering the fact that he just said he doesn't have much time, he's taking up a lot of it for the foreplay—and she definitely won't complain!

His lips and fingers still connected to her boob, his free hand wanders down her body. And before Anya can drown in anticipation, his fingers slip into her panties.

A deep moan escapes her throat as his warm fingers glide through her wetness.

Smirking, he lifts his head and looks at her.
"So... wet..." Without taking his eyes off of her, he pulls his fingers out again. "Taste yourself!"

So horny, so damn turned on by him, she sucks his fingers greedily.

They're salty, they taste like her.

Impatiently she pulls his fingers out of her mouth, sits up and grabs his shirt. She yanks it off and swallows at the sight of him.

Her breath trembles as she lets her fingertips glide over his broad chest, his strong shoulders, his arms, seeing goosebumps covering them.

"Shownu," she breathes and looks into his eyes. "Shownu, I need you to fuck me hard! Now!"

With a low chuckle, he grabs her chin and kisses her while she seizes his belt, rips it open, and lowers his pants. It takes effort to pull it down fully with the huge bulge in his boxers, and when she finally manages to, she smirks up to him before her hand glides into them.

Shownu groans, cups her face again, and kisses her passionately while his hard dick glides through her hand before she pumps it slowly.

"Fuck!" he gasps against her lips and makes her lean back again.

Anya has no idea what she expected to come next but suddenly he rips down her panties and buries his face deep between her legs. Her eyes fly wide open as her moans fill the air.

He's eating her out!
He's actually eating her out!

"Shit!" Anya gasps. One of his hands pushing her hips down, his forearm on the table. His broad muscles are so visible, showing by the effort. His free hand softly plays with her sensitive center as his tongue glides through her.