Part 5: Tease

My Babes 🥺
I'm really sorry for making you wait. That wasn't my intention at all. Like I said, editing and rearranging things eats up more of my mental energy than expected. I will give you this one and the next part within the next days! 🖤

Love you!

*~*

Part 5: Tease

With a loud gasp, Anya's back hits the fridge and the hollow thud as her plastic water bottle hits the floor fills the air.

"KYUN!" she rants as she sees him lounging on the couch, his usual smirk decorating his face. "For fuck's sake!"

"Yeah, I should say the same!" Chuckling, he gets up and walks over to her while she collects the beverage from the floor, her mouth dry. "I came to see a good show but that was boring as fuck..."

Her heart races even faster as the heat of shame and disgust fills her body.

"Have you... Kyun, have you been watching us, you sick fuck?" she demands hysterically.

She tries to push him, wants him to feel the impact of her anger but of course, he doesn't move an inch.

The mere thought that he was there. Oh, holy fuck.

She wants to punch him. But before she can even try, Kyun catches her wrist between them and holds it tightly.

"Calm down, babygirl!" he says. She rips her hand out of his grip and looks at him while considering whether or not it's smart to attack him. But before she can decide, Kyun takes another step closer. Anya still has no idea what to think about him. She feels like it's only a matter of time until he'll hurt her...

She presses her saliva down her throat when Kyun props his hand on the fridge behind her and leans closer. Her insides turn over as she clings to the bottle.

"Don't act so innocent..." he whispers into her ear, and again a shudder skitters down her spine.

What is he up to? What does he want from her?

"I know you like it!" he breathes. "Think about it. Think about me watching you fucking your victims..."

Biting her lip, she stares at his shoulder, can't help but imagine the things he's talking about. Feeling his crimson eyes on her while she uses another's body to get the job done...

Again she has to cross her legs.

Shit.

The arousal she felt while thinking about him hasn't disappeared. Mostly because Matt didn't manage to make her come. And Kyun is right. The thought is hot. But only if it's him.

"Why do you have such an impact on me?" she whispers, her voice thick with arousal and fear and confusion. She turns her head and looks into Kyun's red eyes, only inches away from hers.

"Oh, babygirl..." he purrs, smirking, before he raises his hand and lets his thumb glide over her cheek, her jaw. When it passes over her lips, she has to restrain the urge to... open her mouth and... suck it. Nasty as he makes her. As if she's under a spell, she looks at him. His sharp jawline, this fine-ass smirk... his entire face is so beautiful that it's impossible for her to lower her gaze.

He lets his thumb glide to her other cheek again, his touch like silk against her skin, before he turns her head by her jaw and leans closer. She feels his lips brushing over the skin of her neck and her body tenses. Her breath hitching, she grabs his suit, but she's not sure whether she wants to use it to push him away... or pull him closer.

"That's part of the game!" His voice sounds like a lullaby in her ear. "Would only be half as much fun if you weren't so... whipped for me!"

Suddenly his tongue glides over her neck, just like she fantasized while sleeping with Matt. A groan filled with lust and need escapes her throat.