Part 43: Revenge

Part 43: Revenge

Anya stares at Kyun. Then she realizes why he's here.

"Of course..." She leans her head back against the door and a chuckle escapes her throat even though there's nothing funny about this situation. "I called your name..."

Kyun remains silent but eyes her carefully as she dries her cheeks. Moving almost feels impossible but she doesn't want him to see her like this. She's angry and frustrated but she won't give him the satisfaction of talking about the fact that he crossed her mind while she was getting fucked by someone else.

"I hope you enjoyed the show!" she snarls while passing him. "Now leave me the fuck alone!"

"Babygirl..." he whispers but she doesn't listen. All she wants is to get in bed, cry her heart out and try to think of a way to make this up to Joo. There's no going back with him anyway, but she's desperate for his forgiveness, desperate to do anything to take this horrible feeling of betrayal and humiliation away from him.

As she walks through the living room to reach her bedroom, she suddenly feels Kyun's arm wrapping around her waist from behind, stopping her.

Before he can say a word, she shoves him away in blind rage. "I said leave me the fuck alone!"

She tries to struggle out of his grip but he only keeps on pulling her closer.

"Babygirl, please!"

Anya snaps. Angry with herself, with him, with the situation she's in, she raises her hand and slaps Kyun's face.

His hands slip off of her.

Of course, his head didn't move an inch, but that only frustrates her even more. So she raises her hand again, ready to let her anger out on him. But this time, he catches her wrist between them and looks at her with a dark gaze.

"Listen to me!"

A little ungently, he grabs her waist, tries to pull her closer, but she defends herself by shoving against his chest.

"Let me go!"

"Babygirl, listen to me!"

"No! I hate you! I hate this so much! I hate that you have me in your chokehold! I hate how much you mean to me! I hate that no matter how hard I try, all I can think of is you! And I hate you so fucking much for that!" she cries hysterically as she struggles against him with her entire body. "Please let me go!"

"I won't!" he yells over her rants.

With these words, he puts a lot more strength into his grip, wraps both arms around her body, and pulls her into his embrace. The moment her body gets in touch with his, Anya loses the firmness to defend herself any longer. Sobbing, she buries her face in his shoulder, digging her nails into it, and cries desperately.

"Babygirl, I know you're upset but if you haven't noticed yet, for god's sake, I can't and I won't leave you alone!" Kyun says, his voice smooth and calm as he lets his hand run through her hair, over her back.

These words make her even angrier with herself for running around, hurting and destroying everyone in her surroundings, and blaming everyone but herself.

Why is she like this? Why does she let people into her life only to end up hurting or attacking them?

"I'm so sorry!" she presses out as he holds her tightly and she almost feels embarrassed by how sheltered she feels. 

"It's okay. And I'm here for you. I know you hate it and I know you hate me but I am here..."

"I don't hate you!" She sobs and clings harder to him. Her feelings overwhelm her so much that she can barely breathe.