029: His Affair

"My Child..." 

Eugene trembled and look around the place.

He stood in the middle of four pillars and before him is an opened huge book with a gold bookmark. Res strings are slipping through pages and finally floating near him.

"It's been a hundred years since we saw each other like this."

Eugene's original calm eyes shake and slowly turn gloomy.

"You insolent soul, forcefully bringing my body here and awakening me."

Eugene waves his hand and the whole book flips according to the direction of the wind. In just a second a slender female figure appeared and she was held in the neck by Eugene weakly, her calm eyes stare at the familiar figure that she haven't seen after a hundred years of slumber.

No...You actually wouldn't call it a deep sleep because...she's already dead.

"Seems like the heavens still haven't detected the anomaly here."

Eugene stretches his neck while looking around.

"I can only regain my whole consciousness in this realm, but this doesn't mean I won't be able to come back and fully control my body. You better behave yourself and not cause me trouble. I don't want to be detected by the heavens and be forcefully pulled out of this world."

"Kiara..."

"Numen.."

Eugene clicks his tongue, "Aren't you resentful?" squinting, he let out a devilish laugh, "You actually dare to call me here? You better say something important or I'll make your remaining soul vanish."

"You can't."

Eugene raises an eyebrow.

"If you do that, the heavens will know that there is no longer a divine existence in this realm and if that happens you'll be hunted for judgment."

Eugene gritted his teeth and throw the woman away while wiping his hand while showing a disgusting look.

Heavens, gods, and goddesses, the hell he cares.

They better prepare because once he completely breaks the restriction of the heavens, he will do everything to fight them, even if it means destroying Artha.

"So, why did you call me here?"

"The time is near and I'm afraid that if you meet her, you'll repeat the same mistake again."

Eugene chuckled, "Oh, you care that much?"

"Numen..."

"Don't worry, I can't still fully take over my own body, the past me is still living his life in illusion, full of drama and self-blame. Even if I want to, I can't have that person without fusing my will to the current me."

"You can't. No matter what, you can't do that."

"I'm not stupid Kiara. I know if I do that, I will completely disappear."

Kiara sighed and slowly crawl, hugging Eugene's legs.

Eugene lowered his gaze and look at the woman below him, deprived of power. How funny, the former almighty goddess is now under his feet, begging him to continue existing. This is why you shouldn't show pity to your enemy because you will only be devoured until you lost it...

The most precious thing.

Waving his hand, A huge bed appeared and Eugene dragged Kiara to lie on it.

"Be good and serve me well. Maybe I'll reconsider..."