011: Arrival

Eugene stares dully at the Shradinza estate.

He was sitting inside the carriage in a daze and still couldn't believe that his father wouldn't even realize the fact that he'll be alone in the academy.

His brother Euric is there but middle students can't get into the high school building so what's the point of assuring him of his brother's presence? How could his parents make such a decision when he wasn't the one who approach Eullian in the first place?

Beside Lierose is his garden, what is Eullian doing there?

Not knowing what to do upon arriving at the academy, Eugene's expression sank.

In a place where everyone hated him, nothing good would happen. He would just be isolated and be the center of gossip.

"Young master, it's time."

Vincent put his young master's suitcase inside the carriage, "Please have a safe trip."

Closing the door, Vincent just stood outside as the coachman started and left without even meeting his young master's eyes who has been silent since yesterday. 

Thinking of his young master being alone in the academy...Vincent frown.

How could the madam and lord do that to his young master? His young master didn't even hurt young master Eullian but the marchioness is already alarmed and wanted Eugene to disappear. One thing also is...how the madam found out that his young master and young master Eullian met in the garden?

"You look so bothered again."

"Simon!"

Vincent looks surprised, how the hell does Simon always appear out of nowhere?

"Are you worrying about your young master?"

"Yes. It's worrisome knowing that young master is alone in the academy and I'm not there to serve him." his young master hated warm food, without him inspecting the quality of the food wouldn't his young master just grab anything to eat as long as it's a cold food?

What if his young master got a stomachache?

"You don't need to worry that much, he won't die there."

"Simon!" Vincent's eyes widen and glare at Simon who spoke so carelessly, "How could you say that?!"

Simon shrugged and put a hand on Vincent's shoulder.

"Come on, since that brat is not here now you can rest. Young master Eullian is easier to handle than that kid, why don't you just ask the marquis to exchange you and Raphael's position?"

"Simon you are really too much!"

"Am I too much for caring about you?"

Vincent's expression sank and push Simon again, "Well, I don't need your care."

Looking at the other party disgustingly, Vincent walks away making Simon angry.

You are disgusting me?!

How could you look at me like that?!

Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn that Eugene brat! Even without your presence you never failed to annoy me! You always took his attention away from me! It looks like what I'm doing is not enough!

Simon's eyes darken as he lowered his gaze.

He needs to relax, he can't let someone find out what he's doing. There is still time and he is confident enough that Vincent will marry him in the future and with the help of magic Vincent would bear his seed and give birth to a bunch of beautiful babies.