043: WS-Dungeon Illusion [4]

The incident when Eugene was locked inside his room was known by Mother He which caused her to almost collapse on the spot but fortunately, her husband is beside her, catching her before she fall on the ground.

It was the head butler who reported the matter.

This made Mother He and Father He to rushed home to talk to their son. However, Kaizer refuses their beggings, and Father He almost beats his son out of anger. It's just what they didn't expect is for Kaizer to fight back and even threaten to hit his father until he lay in the hospital. Some company matters are even mentioned in the threat, causing Father He to collapse in anger and be rushed to the hospital in an emergency.

Mother He was so scared that he didn't come back and accompany Father He to recover.

This scene made the servants in the mansion terrified.

Kaizer show his talent in the business at such a young age causing Father He to give his son the power to handle some matters in the company so that his son can secure a position without being opposed and questioned by the board directors of the He Group but Father He didn't expect his son to be a beast and even use the company's weakness to threaten him.

Father He is already old and is easy to be stimulated.

He fell into a coma because of his son which distressed Mother He.

When did things go wrong?

If who is his son now is the cause of past trauma then why did the hospital which said that only Eugene has a mental illness didn't mention his son's strangeness now?

It is clear that his adopted son is normal and it is his son who is mentally ill.

Mother He is so angry at herself.

She even put her adopted son in the den of a tiger not knowing something. Why is it that their relatives told them that their adopted son would be a wolf that bites its owner when it's clearly her son, their own blood who bit them? Did she regret it? No, she doesn't regret it because no matter what, Kaizer is still her flesh and blood, her son.

What she regrets is that she didn't notice his son's illness and let it go.

——Eugene has been crying in his bed.

He is waiting for his brother to come and coaxed him yesterday but no, even now after he woke up his brother never enter his room to greet him. If it weren't for the breakfast he's afraid that his brother will continue to ignore him.

"Come and eat."

Eugene crawl and hug his brother's waist when his brother sat on the side of the bed, holding his breakfast. Unlike yesterday when he was still screaming and apologizing, today he let silence dominate both of them afraid that too much talking will irritate his brother again.

Kaizer fed his little brother carefully.

Eugen's eye rim is red from crying and he would sometimes look at his brother expressing how wronged he is but Kaizer would just continue feeding him and after that will leave him in the room with a sentence: "If I see that you already reflected, I'll let you out."

Eugene had no choice and spend his time inside his room reading books.

Since he will be absent from school for a few days at most, he must self-study so that he won't leave behind in the lessons. After studying he would stand in front of the cameras and talk to his brother, apologizing over and over hoping that his brother would spare him. It's routine for a few days until five days have passed but his brother would still not talk to him.

Eugene has no idea what's going on outside.

But he would sometimes hear some footsteps walking back and forth.