039: WS-Beast Hunting [10]

In the middle of the night, Eugene woke up from his sleep.

He look around and saw that his companion is fast asleep, probably because of exhaustion. He stood up and fix the quilt covering Kaizer's whole body before walking out of the cave in silence, making sure no one will wake up because of him.

The night is cold and so dark.

Looking at the sky, Eugene sigh and continue walking away.

Because he was so focused, he didn't see a shadow and felt the presence of Kaizer who always woke up and went after him in confusion.

When Eugene gets out of bed and walks out of the cave, Kaizer was woken up by his brother.

Wake up! Follow him! Make sure to protect him!

Kaizer who was startled opened his eyes confusedly and look beside him while yawning.

Brother where will sister-in-law go?

Who knows! Just follow him and protect him!

The soul of the elder brother is getting stronger so both can finally be able to communicate. Before sleeping, Kaizer ask his elder brother how can they communicate now and the elder brother just said that he stealing power from nature to wake up from deep slumber. Now, with the help of their father the eldest brother can wake up anytime but the question is, will their father lift the seal of his eldest son?

The answer is a big no.

Grand Duke Karsten would rather make the eldest break the seal than lift the spell for him.

Why?

Because his eldest is so dangerous and strong. As long as his eldest can still be sealed then he won't do anything and just wait for his eldest son to break the shackles on his own.

He doesn't fear being hated by his eldest son, he just fears that no one will be able to control his eldest lest suffer in his lifetime. But he knew that it was different now because his eldest is showing a sign of consciousness because of Eugene.

Now, even if his eldest awaken, as long as Eugene is within the empire's wall...

Nothing could go wrong.

——Eugene fulfilled his promise to the beast snake and enter their territory.

Eugene wanted to end this quickly so he set up a magic circle around while sitting on a branch of the tree, looking down below at the demon beast snake's hidden lair. 

He was humming happily.

The demon beast snake has no idea that a human entered their territory so they crawl around while some stay still, asleep. While the magic circle is appearing surrounding their lair, the snake after a minute immediately feels that something is wrong so they hissed loudly and enter the cave, intending to protect their queen from outsiders force while some stay outside.

"Hiss! Hiss!"

Eugene covers his mouth and laughs lowly.

Kaizer who is hiding not too far away widen his eyes when he saw a bunch of big and small red magic circles placed on the lair of the snake beast.

Isn't that magic?!

My love is a dualist-- No, far stronger than a dualist.

What do you mean brother?!

He can kill without moving for as long as he wanted.

Kaizer paused and murmured: "T-Then brother wouldn't you get beaten every day by my sister-in-law because you're so grumpy? Being beaten hurts, my sister-in-law beat me up and I started to rethink my choices. B-Brother you, if you get beaten don't find me. I don't want to fight sister-in-law, you go suffer yourself."