041: WS-Dungeon Illusion [2]

The news that the wealthiest He family had found their son soon circulated around the wealthy circled and did anything to take a glimpse of this child. Of course, the rumors of an adopted son are included which heated the discussion.

Both Kaizer and Eugene were put in homeschooled temporarily.

As they only had each other, Euegene soon decided to move on and tried to let some of his fears and leaned on Kaizer in everything. Eugene finally trusted Kaizer despite his doubts and fear of being abandoned soon by Kaizer's parents.

"Lu Ming."

Eugene run towards the kitchen when he saw the son of the head butler.

"Young master?"

Eugene held his [LM] hand and put an embroidered handkerchief on his[LM] palm which makes Lu Ming stare at the expressionless face of his young master dumbfoundedly, wondering why his young master gave him such a thing. 

"It's a thank-you gift. The cookies are delicious."

"Young master you don't need----"

"What are you doing?!"

Lu Ming flinches and steps back when Kaizer suddenly appears and snatches the handkerchief from his palm. Anger is visible in his [KH] eyes full of warning but when he turned around and looks at Euegen, it became soft as if he expresses nothing but doubt.

"Euegene are you giving someone something again?"

Eugene nodded his head.

"Why?"

"Thank him. He gives me delicious cookies."

Kaizer tighten his grip on the handkerchief wishing to tear it up but still smile sweetly and patted Eugene's head, saying: "Didn't I tell you not to give someone presents? Some people don't like it and would just throw your sincerity. Did you remember that boy next door who throw what you give and run away? Never come back? Eugene, gifts make people take it for granted and act bad towards you, taking advantage of your kindness and leaving you."

"I don't want you to be hurt again."

Eugene's eyelashes trembled and nodded.

"Well...I won't do it again."

"It's good."

After that day, the son of the head butler was sent away. They said that the masters pay for the head butler's son's admission to a school that offers a dormitory so as to not travel back and forth and accumulate a high amount of expenses. The offer given by the He couple is too good that the head butler accepted it without much thought and thanks Kaizer for thinking about his son's future which Kaizer replied with a welcomed tone.

Lu Ming, who left the He mansion gained trauma and decided not to go back.

He doesn't want to face that person anymore.

Eugene once again lost someone he can talk to and came back to his usual routine of following Kaizer everywhere to avoid boredom.

The He couple is good towards Eugene and always spoiled Eugene with too much love since he's a child full of trauma. They wanted to heal Eugene so that once he attend school he can communicate normally and not be isolated. However, days, months, and years have passed but Eugene stays the same which confuses them.

Mother He wanted to bring Eugene to the hospital again but Kaizer would throw things and get angry, saying that his little brother is not sick.

This made Father He ignored the request of Mother He, saying that the child will come out of his shadows soon and just let him. Mother He knew that his husband just doesn't want to anger Kaizer, after all, no matter how much they spoil Eugene, Kaizer is still their priority. Out of guilt for their carelessness, they wanted to give everything that could make their son happy.