081: Feel Each Other [Mature Content]

A gust of masculine breath surged towards him.

Eugene, who took the lead in kissing Kaizer, was overwhelmed. A forceful tongue entered his mouth, playfully engaging with each other as it eagerly pursued him.

Eugene gradually shut his eyes, experiencing the other person's tongue sweeping across his palate, sucking on the tip of his tongue, nibbling his lips, and kissing him until he was breathless.

Kaizer seized Eugene by the waist and pressed him down, altering their positions.

While kissing, Kaizer caressed the two points on his chest.

"Mmm..."

Eugene emitted a soft moan when his nipple was pinched, interrupting the passionate kissing. Kaizer leaned against Eugene's exquisite neck and whispered, "Can I truly have you?"

Eugene's moist eyes gazed dizzily at the ceiling.

"Shouldn't we?"

Kaizer chuckled and once again reached Eugene's lips.

Eugene closed his eyes, his scalp tingling with waves of pleasure as Kaizer's hand began to explore his body. He clutched the sheet, his toes curling tightly, tears welling up as his golden eyes illuminated upon receiving a touch of divine magic from Kaizer.

Kaizer ended the kiss.

He straightened his posture and gazed at Eugene, lying on the bed with a disheveled appearance.

Witnessing such a beautiful figure, Kaizer's intense gaze ignited a burning desire within Eugene as he watched Kaizer undress, his eyes locked on him. Eugene had never experienced pleasure during their previous encounters, as Kaizer had forced himself upon him, handling his body roughly, causing only pain. However, at this moment, a sweet sensation lingered, drawing him towards the pleasure of their skin touching.

It was truly different when contact was consensual.

"Keep your eyes on me, don't look away."

Eugene observed Kaizer removing his pants, revealing his erect genitals, stimulated and ready. Kaizer brushed his hair back and licked his lips.

He then lifted Eugene, guiding him to straddle him.

"Wait a moment, this position!"

Kaizer embraced Eugene's waist, kissing his way up from the navel until the nipples were enveloped in a hot and humid sensation. "Ah, hmm," Eugene moaned, gripping Kaizer's hair, his lips parting in pleasure as Kaizer played with his nipples.

When Kaizer noticed that Eugene was beginning to enjoy it, he slid his hand lower, squeezing Eugene's buttocks, while the other hand lightly pinched the side of Eugene's waist.

Eugene was taken aback by such a gesture, almost startled.

The sensation of being touched in his lower body made him feel embarrassed.

Kaizer's hands moved over his delicate member and adorable testicles, aiming for the opening.

"Ngh."

Eugene felt a finger being inserted into his opening, an odd sensation that made his buttocks clench, and a desire to push away the invading finger. Kaizer tightened his grip on Eugene's waist and lightly slapped his buttocks, whispering, "Stay still."

Eugene's face reddened, and he angrily tugged at Kaizer's hair.

"Startling me, do you want me to hit you?!"

Kaizer hissed and grabbed his beloved's hand, saying, "Don't be angry, I'm sorry, I'm just excited."

Eugene whimpered and lost his strength, feeling uncomfortable with his backyard being forcibly opened. He obediently spread his legs, feeling the fingers patiently exploring his body, smoothing the folds, and loosening the tightness of the opening.