038: WS-Beast Hunting [9]

After fighting with a beast, Eugene decided to find shelter but was blocked by Kaizer, saying that Casimin already found one and the two teams can accommodate it. When Eugene saw the place he was surprised because that's the one he plan to go to. 

Forget it, it was Kaizer's team shelter in the past and he just plan to grab it. Since he can't grab it just join them so his team would survive the night without a beast's attack.

"Commander since we already found one so quickly, can I and Theoran hunt the beast ourselves for the team? We promise to go back before dusk."

Eugene frown.

"Should I go---" Sanciel waved his hand cutting off Eugene saying, "No commander, you work enough, we can't just let you drag us above. We won't go near the gate to avoid high-level beast, we'll just probably be around here and look for some food for dinner too."

Kaizer who heard Sanciel patted Euegne's shoulder: "Let them, if you keep protecting them they won't be able to practice their skills."

Zaoran who is eavesdropping raises his hand and shouted, "Commander I'll go with vice-commander too, we can't just let you work on your own to bring our team in above ranking." as he pulled his friend beside him: "I'll take Reign too, the commander could just relax now and rest since you already fought a level 7 demonize beast."

Casimin: "Your team is so responsible."

Rasiel: "Not bad, not bad. Fight yourselves and don't rely on others."

Kaizer glance at Timber and grinned before saying in a low voice that seems so concerned, "How about you Rozans? I never saw you hunt beasts since you are only protected by Eugene. I have no ill means, I just think that since you joined the warfare then you're already a knight. What if you can't protect yourself because you always have the thought of being saved by someone?"

Timber flinches as everyone throws a scrutinizing look.

Kaizer's words made Eugene realize something.

"Eugene don't get angry about what I said, I'm just concerned because you can't always be beside Timber. Just what if something happens? Shouldn't Timber at least know how to protect himself so you won't be worried? If it were me I would never do it...make the person who likes me worry too much. It's for his sake too that I'm saying this..."

Casimin stared at Kaizer's hand almost hugging Eugene's arm.

Well. Why does it sound a bit like tea?

Looking at Timber who is pursing his lips with red eyes while staring at Kaizer and Eugene. Casimin blink and held his chin. Really, it's like a love one versus potential love rival scenario.

"Kaizer is right."

Hearing Eugene's affirmation. Kaizer immediately widens his smile while staring at Timber.

"I-I'm sorry..."

Eugene sigh, "I'm not angry and you fight earlier right? You can do it but your awareness of danger is still not sharp so I think it's my fault for not training you on the important thing in battle. It's probably a good chance to go with Sanciel and others to improve."

Timber sniffs, "Y-Yes."

Eugene smile and patted Timber's head: "Be good. I know you can do it. I believe in you."

Kaizer clench his fist, wanting to pull Eugene's hand but restrain his desire, afraid that if he do something stupid, his brother would get angry at him. He was already given a warning, if he cross the line, he was afraid that his brother would make it too painful for him.