069: Arrival At Grand Dukedom

Eugene steps out of the manor with Raphael behind him, carrying their luggage.

Marquis Shradinza stood by the entrance with an ugly expression while Euric wave his hand in goodbye and told him to send letters sometimes. Eunice who is beside Euric looks at her brother in tears, pursing her lips. Not liking the idea that his brother would no longer live with them.

On the other hand, Eullian was so surprised that he goes crazy on the spot, throwing things and blocking Eugene in the door, telling him not to leave.

This made Euric dissatisfied.

Eullian has been spoiled too much. What are you doing holding in your brother? They're already an adult and it's time for them to settle, build their career and find their own life.

So, in order to not stimulate Eullian again, he orders Vincent to keep Eullia locked in the room to reflect. Because he wanted Eullian to understand that not everything will flow to what he wants. He can't just think of himself and hold back others. Euric knew it and is starting to understand what was happening to this family.

"Then brother, please take care of Eunice."

The gate of the Shradinza estate is opened and a black carriage belonging to the grand dukedom stops at the entrance.

Raphael put their luggage inside and turn his head to wait for his young master. However, he didn't expect to meet the deep eyes of Simon who is standing behind the Marquis.

He hated that gaze.

That one look that was given to him when he was once the favorite.

What are you doing looking at him like that? Raphael is happy that he is able to get out of the Shradinza household and leave Simon behind. But Simon on the other hand feels discomfort, seeing that Raphael will no longer be under his surveillance.

Raphael chuckled.

He knows that look. 

Simon is someone who likes to control the people he likes and dislikes. And now that he will be gone, he can't use him anymore as a cover for his desire for Vincent.

Too bad Simon.

Letting Vincent become Eullian's butler, means putting him out of control.

He should have known that.

Because Eugene Shradinza is not like those people. His young master is peculiar and unpredictable. Without knowing, his young master Eugene had freed him from the shackle of his past. From now on, he and Simon would no longer cross their paths.

Eugene turns around and glances at his butler.

Seeing Raphael's determined face, a smile formed on his lips.

What to do, Raphael is such an interesting person. He must take time to read this person's life record to know how he lived in the shadows.

"Let's go."

Raphael averted his gaze and enter the carriage with his master.

The carriage door was closed and Eugene tap his fingers on his tight: "Say, Raphael, why is it like, you are an audience watching a theater play?"

Raphael flinch.

Eugene looks down at his butler with a cold expression, exuding an aura of dominance.

"Is it nice watching people play their roles?"

"Young master..."

Eugene retracted his aura and smile: "Don't get nervous, I'm just curious. After all, I had fun playing family drama. Seeing their guilt and sense of repentance is just so satisfying."