040: WS-Dungeon Illusion [1]

Eugene didn't slack more and dragged his team after having breakfast to the dungeon.

Everyone is nervous because what they hated the most is illusion but what can they do? It's part of the exam and they must pass it or they would fail to go to the second round of selection. Eugene knew how hard it is to pass an illusion unless you are strong enough to break from it. However, there's a time no matter how strong you are as long as you fear something you will succumb to it. Eugene knew the risk and he is ready to face his fears.

"It's an invisible gate but I can feel it, it's here."

Casimin pointed his finger in the direction of the dungeon gate,

It's really invisible and once they pass from it they would instantly fall into an illusion. Everyone gulped and calm themselves. What they need is to be mentally prepared to survive.

Eugene walk towards Sanciel and whispered: "If all of you gone out and I'm the only one left, don't wait for me and move on."

"Commander? How about you?"

"I will survive but it will take time because my head is full of mess."

Sanciel immediately understand and nodded his head: "T-Then we will leave some mark so you can know where we are. We will just wait for you so we can all exit the Sena forest together."

"Well..."

Everyone lines up to enter the dungeon gate. Eugene stood in front while Timber grab the second place, Kaizer walk behind Timber to be the third person to enter the dungeon.

Everyone look at each other and nodded.

As Eugene stepped inside, he was swallowed by darkness and fall into a deep sleep.

——"You child! What are you doing!"

A five-year-old child fell on the floor because of the old man's beating. Eugene raises his head and looks at the dean of the orphanage with an expressionless face as if his fall and the slap on his face don't hurt at all causing the dean to grit his teeth and kick the child away.

"If you do that again I'll make sure to lock you up and starve you to death!"

Eugene lowered his head and didn't speak.

The dean knew he won't get much reaction from the child before him so he just let out a sound [hmp] and walk away, leaving the child he had just while ago beaten without care.

Seeing the old man leaving, Eugene stood up.

He took a small and careful step and walk outside the room. Just like usual, he goes to the quietest place in the orphanage and squatted there, wondering how long it will take for him to suffer this time before dying again.

That's right, Eugene transmigrated again.

He wakes up in a body of an abandoned child and is living in an old orphanage.

Well, he expected much more so this is still a surprise for him to possess a child's body. But the problem is this body is weak and delicate, not like someone who grew up used to being beaten. How could this be? If you are beaten every day shouldn't your body get used to it? Why is this body getting more and more soft?

"You, what are you doing here?"

Eugene raised his head and saw a handsome kid.

"Are you beaten by that old man again? How many times should I tell you to be careful?"

Eugene tilted his head confusedly and allowed the handsome kid to carry him back to a room to treat the bruise on his cheek, still reprimanding him. Eugene couldn't take it so he raise his small hands and held the hand of this brother and asked: "Name, what's your name?"