085: Getting Ready [Mature Content]

Kaizer teaches Eugene how to lift the level-four geas spell.

However, since Eugene had no foundation of dark magic, he had a rough time grasping it. Soon, an imperial announcement is made, summoning the nobles for a gathering. Eugenie donned an elegant white knight uniform, an embodiment of virtue and nobility. The attire was exquisitely crafted with the finest materials, featuring delicate silver embroidery depicting symbols of nobility and righteousness.

The uniform begins with a pristine, ivory-white tunic made from the softest silk, draping gracefully over the knight's form, offering freedom of movement while exuding a regal aura. Delicate silver embroidery adorns the tunic, depicting intricate patterns of swirling vines, noble crests, and celestial stars, symbolizing the knight's connection to the heavens and their commitment to righteousness.

A finely tailored cape cascades from the shoulders, billowing gently with each movement, adding a touch of grandeur to the ensemble. The cape, as white as freshly fallen snow, is secured by a gleaming clasp adorned with a brilliant sapphire gem, symbolizing purity and truth.

The knight's attire is completed with impeccable white trousers, tailored to perfection and embellished with subtle silver accents along the seams, combining elegance with comfort throughout the ceremony.

Standing in front of the mirror, Eugene observed his golden eyes and white hair. Today, he would participate in the ceremony not as a Shradinza but as the future grand duchess, overseeing the distribution of territories among the four pillar families of the empire.

"Young master looks stunning, as expected of the future grand duchess."

"Indeed, His Highness will surely be delighted to see you."

"His Highness will undoubtedly be captivated by your radiance."

Raphael observes the maidservants praising his young master, his lips twitching. Some servants view Eugene as arrogant and conceited due to rumors about him bringing a lover and humiliating the son of the grand duke. Still, since Eugene is favored, they seek to curry favor, hoping for a chance to become personal attendants of the future grand duchess and gain higher standing among the maids. Eugene is aware of this, which is why he maintains distance from the castle's servants.

Unfortunately, Eugene has no intention of allowing them to climb the ranks; he sees them as pitiful individuals who only gossip behind their master's back.

Raphael will take the position of personal attendant.

If he ever gets married, it is Raphael who will take care of his daily needs.

When Kaizer enters Eugene's room, he finds Eugene standing before the mirror with his usual cold expression. The servants quickly step back and glance at their master.

Kaizer wears a formal, elegant black knight uniform, radiating an enigmatic allure and dignified presence. The attire reflects power and elegance, embodying the heart of a noble guardian without the need for armor.

The uniform begins with a striking jet-black coat made from the finest silk, displaying a subtle sheen akin to a moonlit night. Its cut is impeccable, fitting the knight's form with tasteful restraint. Delicate silver embroidery adorns the lapels and cuffs, depicting intricate motifs of winding thorned vines and celestial stars, symbolizing the knight's connection to nature's thorns and the distant constellations.

An opulent cape, flowing like a midnight waterfall, gracefully drapes from Kaizer's broad shoulders, exuding majestic grandeur. Crafted from the deepest black velvet, the cape sways like a shroud of shadows with every movement, lending an air of mystique and authority to Kaizer's presence. Subtle silver motifs embellish the cape's edges, evoking the beauty of the night sky and the ethereal glow of the moon.