034: WS-Beast Hunting [5]

The audience turns lifeless as they watch Eugene and Timber in the mirror [screen]. What's more? on the other side shows the son of the grand duke finding food for Eugene. So, what about the poison? Can anyone tell them if Team 4's commander is now out of danger?

Eugene lay on Timber's lap happily.

Unaware that outside, everyone fell into silence doubting their eyesight and hearing. After all who would dare to order the precious son of the grand duke? I'm afraid the last person who accidentally hurt Kaizer is now gone after the family got executed, and it's two generations.

Audience: "..."

Grand Duke Karsten: "..." You order my son to find you food and you are flirting with someone. Kid, aren't you a bit scumbag?

Eugene patted his protesting stomach.

"Everyone should find food and eat too. Don't imitate me, I didn't eat breakfast."

Sanciel feels dizzy about what's happening: "N-No, commander what about the poison? Did Kaizer help you remove it?"

"Ah?" Eugene tilted his head and suddenly remember that Kaizer really seems to be extracting the poison from his arm because the pain lessen. However, he pushes the person to find his food so the treatment is discontinued. Well, forget it, he will not die with such a weak poison. He already blocks the poisons using his mana so It won't go anywhere other than his arms.

"It's good, don't worry I won't die."

Timber frown: "Your arm doesn't look good. Where is Kaizer? Why he is so slow?"

Eugene purses his lips and covers Timber's mouth. He just realizes now that Timber seems to disrespect Kaizer. What to do if the grand duke got mad? I'm afraid the whole county of Rozans would disappear. Though he can protect Timber, he's afraid he can't save anyone other than him [Timber] because he could really care less about others.

"Baby shut your sweet mouth."

Timber blushed and nodded, telling Eugene to let go.

Audience: "..." Stop flirting!

Grand Duke Karsten gritted his teeth. What about his son? Can his son still fight for a favor? It's obviously clear that Timber weighs more than anyone in Eugene's heart. He's afraid that his son is not Timber's opponent when it comes to being the favorite.

Sanciel and Theoran offer themselves to look for food.

This made Zaoran, Timber, and Reign thankful, and told the two to be careful. Since Sanciel and Theoran would get Timber's stake Eugene told them a place where they can easily get fruits and is less dangerous than other areas.

Sanciel and Theoran listened to Eugene's warning and nodded in understanding.

"Then we'll go now. Wait for us."

Eugene hummed and close his eyes.

It didn't take long for Kaizer to come back with fruits in his arms. Seeing this, Euge immediately sat down and look at Kaizer with sparkling eyes. Blushing, Kaizer gave the fruits to Eugene and said, "I got several fruits, eat this all and fill your stomach."

Audience: "..." What kind of love brain is this.

Please let them go.

Adults feel dizzy watching the scenes in the [screen] mirror and suddenly find it complicated how the proud son of Grand Duke Karsten wags its tail like a dog waiting to be praised by its owner. Though some find its funny, others are dissatisfied. After all, they knew the dark history of the Grand Duke, and seeing the son of the Grand Duke act like a servant to the son of Marquis Shradinza, they couldn't help but doubt if Kaizer would be like his father.