046: First-Round End

When Eugene woke up, he was laying on the cold ground.

He sat down dizzily and let out a crazy laugh. His eyes are red showing his excitement. Thanks to the Dungeoun he's slowly retrieving some of his memories including those promises.

He finally remembers why he was killed.

Hahahaha.

There are still some students around who had no conscious.

He tries to find the body of Timber but sees that only Casimin, Clarence, Kaizer, and others are inside, so he let out a sigh of relief as he stood up and walks toward the light. He successfully steps out of the dungeon and overcomes his fear, though he fears nothing and the memory that the dungeon show him means nothing. At least he manage to fool the dungeon because if the memory of his past in Artha was shown, he's afraid he won't be able to recover easily.

"Hmm." Eugene stretches his body and raises his head.

[Rank] SCOREBOARD

[2] Team 1 | 389 points
[3] Team 2 | 210 points
[4] Team 3 | 203 points
[1] Team 4 | 540 points
[6] Team 5 | 123 points
[7] Team 6 | 115 points
[5] Team 7 | 130 points
[9] Team 8 | 108 points
[8] Team 9 | 102 points

Who hunted?

Eugene is about to walk to find if his teammates leave some mark but before he can take a step, a head pops out of the bushes: "Eugene!"

Timber laughs happily and runs towards Eugene.

"Y-You..." Eugene hissed when Timber throw himself to his body.

"What is that blood in your clothes?! Are you injured?!"

Timber shook his head.

"This is not my blood, It's just when I step out of the gate I was attacked by some level 3 beast so I killed them."

Timber grabs Eugene's clothes while jumping happily.

"Didn't you see the scores? It's me, I hunted hehe."

Eugene looks at Timber's stupid expression and sighs, "Well, good. Next time don't scare me too much." He was about to destroy some part of the forest again if some demon beast hurt Timber. No one wants that to happen right?

"Who got out after you?"

"Well, it's me first then Reign and Zaoran. Sanciel and Theoran are still inside but Rasiel from Team 1 is already out and is hunting! He told us to not leave here because we are near the dungeon gate and some high-level beast is just around."

It's a good decision.

"Then let's stay here and wait for the two before leaving Sena Forest."

"Hmm alright!"

[Rank] SCOREBOARD

[2] Team 1 | 389 points +5 +5 +3 +6
[3] Team 2 | 210 points +6 +5 +2 +3
[4] Team 3 | 203 points +5 +5 +4 +3
[1] Team 4 | 540 points +5 +2 +3 +5
[6] Team 5 | 123 points +5 +4
[7] Team 6 | 115 points +3 +2
[5] Team 7 | 130 points +2 +1 +6
[9] Team 8 | 108 points +2 +4 +5
[8] Team 9 | 102 points +3 +2 +2

"Is Zaoran and Reign hunting?"

Timber bit his apple and replied: "Yes, but the two are not far away."

Eugene stare at the scoreboard and saw that team 1 is being carried by Rasiel and it now has four hundred-eight points. It's keeping up with them. Though Kaizer and Casimin are still inside the dungeon, Raisiel alone can farm like this, he won't be surprised if Team 1 wins.

But will he allow it?

The answer is no.

Eugene wanted the first spot. He can't let Team 1 win it without blood, sweat, and tears.