047: Withdraw?

Eugene didn't bother to care about Kaizer's embarrassing action.

He just glance at his father and said: "I am called by the academic officer. If father has no business with me then I'll go first. Congratulate my little brother for me."

Marquis Shradinza was about to open his mouth but Eugene immediately walk away.

This made grand duke Karsten shrug and just smile at the Marquis, saying: "Then since my son is here, I'll go back too. Please be careful on your way Marquis, your precious younger son is probably looking for you, if you don't go now he'll be sad."

Marquis Shradinza's face turns pale.

Eugene goes back to Meza Eusto's building and enters the proceedings upon entering the council room. Eugene sat alone in the middle while some academic officers and investigators are sitting in line while holding some papers, talking about the snake lair and the unbelievable score of team 4 that broke the academy's history of warfare selection.

Some academic instructor attack Eugene, trying to get some information.

However, Eugene kept his mouth tightly and just answer the critical question.

This made some instructors who doubted his ability angry because they were expecting Eugene to admit that he can use magic because that's how the damage in the Sena Forest can be explained. They didn't expect the Marquis's second son to be tough so they couldn't find some loopholes. Besides they won't be able to condemn Eugene, they could only lock up Eugene until the second round to prevent the same accident from happening.

"You say you can't use magic but the damage was done by magic."

"Young master Eugene, if you admit that you can use magic the academy won't punish your reckless action."

"That's right, we are doing this for your good because dualists are the empire's treasure."

The arbitrator sitting in the middle massaged his forehead and put down the papers he's been holding and looked at Eugene, saying: "Eugene Shradinza please place a statement." this made everyone satisfied as they kept silent while looking at the Marquis son who they keep pressuring. Unfortunately, Eugene wasn't afraid of their threat and just shrugged.

"Mana is the source energy of every swordsman. If one uses mana to calibrate the strength of the sword for their desired impact, the attack would more likely look like done with magic"

"Mana to be used are usual by swordsmen but there is still a difference which makes people able to identify it at first glance. However, if you will defend yourself by a statement about what is common then I'm afraid that wasn't enough to support the fact of your utterance."

Eugene frown: "I'm not a dualist."

Everyone inside look at each other and nodded.

The arbitrator grabs the gavel and hammered it three times, saying with a calm voice, "Eugene Shradinza please place a second statement."

It means Eugene's remarks are not accepted.

This made Eugene dissatisfied knowing that these old men have no intention of letting him go.

"The process of mana transferring to a weapon can have a breakthrough depending on the mana that a swordsman has in their body. Having mana of more than fifty percent is what would make a swordsman liable as a dualist because the mana fifty percent above is capable of forming a spell. Unfortunately, my mana is only forty-eight percent, I didn't even meet the medium level. How is it that you are accusing me of being a dualist?"

One of the instructor snort.

"Upon entering the Sena Forest, everyone was registered to have an accurate distribution of points to make it easier once grading the examinee individually."