030: WS-Beast Hunting [1]

"Many are surprised that the big event of the Eustoma Academy is being held in advance. However, due to some circumstances, the academy would need the meza eusto's student to graduate soon. This is also due to the fact that the coming-of-age of all meza eusto's students will be postponed as a threatening war is coming and the church would need time for preparation of ritual to pray for our knight's safety in the coming battle."

The surrounding suddenly became noisy.

Eugene who knew that it was not the full story is solemn.

The empires seem to be not panicking which made the people confident that this war is the same and will be won in the end which is true but the amount of damage is different from the past because, in that war, many soldiers would die in hunger, poison, and infection of injuries.

With Kaizer bringing back the head of the Biscotti Kingdom's King, along with that baggage are the retrieve dead bodies of countless knights who died in the battle.

Many people don't know if they will feel happy or sad.

They can't understand why is there a need for war.

Many lives are sacrificed but why, despite many wars, it can't be stopped?

"Coming of age is postponed?"

Timber was surprised, wouldn't that means they would have the title of Neva Eusto without being Baptist? Is there such a good thing?

Glancing at Eugene who had a serious expression, Timber gulped.

Why does Eugene have that kind of eyes again?

He [Timber] felt so uncomfortable.

As if the Eugene standing beside him is not the same person at all.

"Now, to honor the empire, the biggest examination held once a year would start. Gracing us the presence of his majesty the Emperor, Iselus Raiul Yuinshelvinia. Crown Prince, Lincoln Hius Yuinshelvinia. Second Prince Maxmilian Gaius Yuinshelvinia."

Eugene stares at the [water] mirror [screen] and when he took a glimpse of the crown prince and second prince, he couldn't help but feel complicated.

This two-person drama is overwhelming.

But one thing is for sure, the true crown prince which is the second prince Maxmilian Gaius Yuinshelvinia is not an easy opponent.

A madman, par on Kaizer.

"...Empire's strongest war knight, His Excellency Grand Duke Katnier Resvielle De la Vallier Karsten. And coming from a knight historical family, His Lord Marquis Aison Rienzo Shradinza."

"Welcoming us on the first day of selection..."

Timber tugged Eugene's cape while blushing and said in a whisper voice..."Crown Prince Lincoln is so beautiful, I can't believe he's a prince, not a princess."

Eugene stare at the crown prince with long hair like a girl and said full of displeasure, "What's so good about being pretty? When you grow up you won't be recognized as a man by the person you like."

Just like in the past when that person fought him for that woman.

Timber pouted, "It's different, we are still in our developing stage. I swear you will witness palace fights in the future and experience drinking teas at a banquet or ball."

Eugene's rolled his eyes.

"You learn words from your mother again?"

Timber raises his chin, "Mom is good at tea fighting."