042: WS-Dungeon Illusion [3]

Another Five years have passed, Eugene is now Fifteen years old while Kaizer is twenty and is attending university. Nothing much changes but Eugene can finally go out himself after begging his brother for years. He can also have a friend too as long as he will introduce first to his brother which Eugene doesn't find strange at all.

"Eugene where are you going?"

Eugene patted his friend's shoulder and said, "Just somewhere, I'll come back soon."

"No, you can't, your brother told me you shouldn't go to some strange places. If you don't want your brother to get angry you shouldn't keep things."

"What did brother tell you?"

Hui Chi stiffen and shook his head saying, "Your brother cares about you and told me not to let you go to some strange places without me by your side." with guilty conscience as he can't tell Eugene that the good brother of his is threatening him to watch over Eugene's social interaction and report every single thing that happens within the day.

What Eugene eats.

What Eugene drinks.

Where Eugene goes.

Who talks to Eugene and so on.

Now Hui Chi couldn't help but get dizzy with the list that he was writing on his phone as he almost wrote Eugene's growth diary because of Eugene's lunatic brother who would come to him every day and even call him, threatening that he shouldn't hide something because he'll know.

What's more? His cousin who is a friend of that lunatic is also pushing him to comply with everything, telling him about Eugene's previous condition, medical diagnosis, and past trauma which made Hui Chi pity Eugene so he never dare to leave the person who only had him as a friend. But still, isn't Eugene's brother doing too much of that brother's affection? Why are you so obsessed with your little brother? It's not normal at all.

"Well..."

Eugene sighs: "I'll just go to the faculty to ask about the lesson earlier."

Hui Chi breathed a sigh of relief: "Then come back soon or I'll find you."

Eugene just hummed and walk outside the classroom. Hui Chi who is watching Eugene immediately pulls out his phone and writes where Eugene would go and what is the purpose.

After that, he slumps himself into his chair.

Eugene didn't go out much after coming back home from school because he had a lot of homework to do. After all, he plans to pick a business course and help his brother but he will not join the company, he will create his own and become his brother's business partner. Why? Because it will be a threat in the eyes of others if an adopted son like him enters the management of He Group. It will cause a lot of opposition as they would try to protect the rightful heir who is his brother from being taken advantage of.

Everyone knew how Kaizer doted on Eugene.

It will be bad if Eugene who is rumored to be so spoiled arrogantly snatches things with his brother. Even the relatives of He ignored him and see him as a wolf that would soon bite its owner. It's the worst but Eugene doesn't care as long as his adopted parents don't have that kind of thoughts towards him.

Knock. Knock.

"Young master it's time to go down. Young master Kaizer called and is on the way home. If the young master doesn't see you, he might get angry again."

Eugene close his book and stood up.

He walked out of the door and follow the head butler downstairs.

"Young master, do you want some snacks?"