057: Nacos Border

It was exactly seven days when they arrived at the border of Nacos.

A group of tents was built in a safe place and is cast with a protected barrier in case of attacks. Some of the soldiers are sent to move forward to watch the soldiers of the Biscotti Kingdom who are driving on their way.

Eugene who is inside the tent with his father is looking at the painting that his father had given. It's a picture of a modern military vehicle. The letter written below said that the said vehicle is only about three which means there is only a selected person to be able to enter inside the vehicle and he doubted that the otherworldly person is also inside and is protected.

Eugene frown.

"What do you think about this?"

"There's not much different but we must strengthen our defense, it would be our priority especially when facing these vehicles. From what I observed, the structure is for attacking, but the endurance of this thing is to be tested because It's probably cast with magic that made it stronger than it looks."

Marquis Shradinza held his chin.

"You seem to be familiar with this?"

Eugene rolls his eyes and puts the papers on the table: "Familiar you say, this is a natural observation skill. Father, do you not know or you just forget? Or perhaps..." Eugene laugh mockingly, "Seeing this kind of thing, just like others also pressure you?"

Marquis Shradinza's face sank.

"You talk well, there's no room for arrogance in this place."

Eugene shrug.

"I'm well aware of that."

Other troops already arrived but because Eugene never step out of the tent, Kaizer and others had no idea that he is a volunteer of the Shradinza household. Seeing his father, Kaizer nodded and bow at his father, while being praised by others.

"Your Excellency, did you take your son out to play again?"

Kaizer ignores the battalion's commander.

Some soldiers laugh: "What kind of play is in the warzone?"

Everyone knew that the grand duke has been bringing the little master since five years old so for them seeing the little master in the warzone is nothing but a mere play. What's more? At five years old their little master already killed a hundred people under the guidance of their monster grand duke. It's no surprise to them that their little master can already lead half of the troops.

Kaizer leaves the tent to find Casimin.

When he saw his friend, he also saw another dog beside him [Casimin].

"Oh Kaizer, you're here!"

Rasiel wags his tail and encircles Kaizer happily: "It must be nice to lead a group of soldiers!"

Kaizer ignore Rasiel and nodded at Casimin.

"How's the transportation of goods? Some soldiers resume their journey to counter the enemy's soldiers and to also help us get some useful information. They must be prioritized when distributing foods."

"Yes, I talk about it with Father when I arrive."

Casimin motioned them to enter their tent and Rasiel follow them while whistling.

Finally, out of the other's sight, Casimin lay out a map and pointed to the location of portals that he set while traveling so the carriage carrying the goods will only take an hour to arrive at their destination. In this way, they won't have a food shortage because the goods will be delivered every three days. Along with that, some healers from the church will also participate in the war to heal the wounded soldiers because the magician focuses on battle and they can't go back and forth to heal their comrade and attack because of the limit of mana.