054: No Record

"How could this be..."

Eugene's trembling hands let go of the book and wipe his tears that continue to fall. He doesn't know who to blame. Yes, the Duke is the root cause of everything but it is written that the Duke sees him as the seed of his love which confuses him on why the Duke, his father would need to keep everything to the point it greatly destroys not only him but also his father and mother, especially the duchess who is also a tool of marriage.

He could only hate the heavens.

Because without them controlling people then something like this wouldn't happen.

Just why do they call it 'fate' then?

It's all a joke. Just why do those gods refuse to admit that they are also unfair and selfish, that they play as the good one and condemn evil when in fact, they're the cruel ones?

Eugene hugged the book record of the Duke and said between his sobs: "I'm really, a Del Viltaria." and his father, the Duke...

He was supposed to be loved, but why?

If the Duke and his father get married without being schemed by others then he was supposed to be a beloved son, he is supposed to live happily with his parents. He was supposed...he was supposed to be the favor one, so why? Why do things need to be messed by like this?

Why those his grandparents need to mess up his father and the duke's love?

He was supposed to be love.

He was supposed to be love!

So why?!

Why do they mess up his fathers' relationship and he becomes like this? The Duke, his mother, and his grandparents, among them he hates his grandparents the most because they destroyed his father's happiness. If it weren't for his grandparents, he wouldn't have been born in the first place! He hated it! He hated the fact that he is nothing but a revenge tool created to tie his father the Marquis.

Throwing the books, he slumps on the floor and grabs the book record of his twin.

Eugene smiled, he finally, he finally understand the meaning of his life.

He slowly opened a silver book and read Casimin's life experience. He knows nothing about Casimin so reading the record of birth and reincarnation, seeing that Casimin has a good life, he smiles longingly. At least, his twin brother, unlike him has a different fate.

Laughing, he flip the pages and froze.

[After the death of the Duke and the collapse of the Shradinza family, Casimin Inolliet Del Viltaria found out that his real twin brother is Eugene Aimer Shradinza, the person whom he and his friend tried to kill. Upon knowing the truth Casimin Inolliet regretted his action and confronted his friend, the grand duke Kaizer Restall De la Vallier Karsten.]

Eugene's eyelashes tremble.

In order to compensate his friend for the loss, Kaizer helps Casimin to investigate the root of their birth. Since Duke Viltaria already died, Grand Duke Karsten thinks that everyone needs to know the truth so he asked his son to make Casimin meet him and talk alone.

[When Casimin Inolliet realizes the cruel deed of his father and the indifference of the grand duke about the matter, he stops mourning and dragged his tired body to the ruined household of Shradinza and attacks Euric, in order to avenge his little brother, since Eullian already committed suicide when his only friend Clarence Nixon was killed by Eugene.]

"Give it up! Until death, he only knew that I'm his brother and no one else!"

"Even after everything you still have a conscience to call yourself a brother?!"