059: Retrieved Body

When grand duke Karsten goes back to the camp with his unconscious son in his arm. Everyone was so surprised.

"Your Excellency! What happen!"

Grand Duke Karsten wave his hand: "Go with others, keep twenty meters away."

"Ah?"

"Just do what I order if you don't want to die."

Grand Duke Kasrten entered the tent and lay the body of his son on the bed before transmitting an order to his brain through his adopted father who is probably staying in the grand dukedom to do his paperwork.

After that, he cast a level twenty barrier.

Though he knew it was not enough but at least it can cover up his son's strong mana.

——On the grand dukedom, the head butler and Excellency Daimon who heard the news were surprised and they immediately run underground full of uneasiness.

The body on the bed is the body of seven years old boy.

It has a delicate look, a round face, and chubby cheeks. Because of magic despite being an empty shell it still has this glow of looking like a sleeping kid. Seeing his little grandson, Excellency Daimon looks excited, expectant, and at the same time worried.

What about his adopted son? They're in the middle of the war and such an incident happens.

"Your Excellency, how long will it take?"

"Katnier said that the body has no conscious, and the two souls are probably colliding, all we need is to guide it so we must cooperate with the other side to avoid losing the soul of my grandson."

The head butler and Excellency Daimon waited.

They keep staring at the body on the bed and the small magic circles around one by one, slowly disappearing. Excellency Daimon who receive another message from Katnier close his eyes and started to cast a spell. The head butler who is watching by the side is so nervous.

The eldest would awaken and the youngest will be back in its original body.

He hopes nothing would go wrong.

——Waiting for an hour, when the last magic circle disappears the head butler stares at the body with teary eyes. Excellency Daimon who is mind communicating with Katnier breathed a sigh of relief and ended the spell.

In a minute, the body flinches.

Khalil slowly open his eyes and saw an unfamiliar bed.

"My baby grandson! Finally, you are back!"

Khalil feels dizzy, he wanted to ask his grandfather but when he opens his mouth there are no sounds coming out of his mouth. Excellency Daimon patted his grandson and said to the head butler: "Hurry, clean the bedroom of my baby grandson, staying underground is not good."

The head butler hurried to move.

Excellency Daimon carries his baby grandson who is currently had no ability to speak and walk. He exits the underground room and stays in the office first, not letting go of Khalil.

The servants who saw Excellency Daimon carry a child out of an underground room were petrified. In just a few minutes gossip circulated around about the hidden illegitimate son of the grand duke that Excellency Daimon pick up after the young master and grand duke went to war.

Khalil still couldn't get over it.

It happens so suddenly when his brother pushed out his consciousness, telling him he's getting back his body.