075: Bringing A Lover?

Eugene sat within the carriage, patiently awaiting Kaizer.

As the carriage door swung open, Khalil entered with a wide grin, and following him was Kaizer, causing Eugene's eyebrow to raise in curiosity, pondering how the two brothers came to be together.

"Sister-in-law, father had some urgent matters, so he instructed me to accompany you and my brother!"

Eugene's lips twitched.

"I am not yet prepared to return to the dukedom."

Khalil looked surprised and inquired, "Where are you headed, then?"

"I'm going to fetch Timber."

Kaizer's expression turned cold as he gazed at Eugene with intense eyes. "To meet him. What do you plan to do?"

Eugene shrugged nonchalantly.

"I cannot leave him in the Rozans Household."

Once Kaizer and Khalil boarded the carriage, it started moving. Earlier, Eugene had already informed the coachman to head toward the Rozans Household, indicating that they were on their way to Rozans for a single person, which made Kaizer's face turn sour.

"Eugene, are you testing my patience?"

Eugene glanced at Kaizer coldly and replied, "There's no need for a test. Even if we get married, I doubt there will be any love between us. After all, there's no such feeling between the two of us."

"Eugene!"

Khalil's face turned pale as he observed the argument between his brother and sister-in-law.

"Kaizer, if you don't want to be here, you can leave the carriage now."

Kaizer's eyes reddened with fury.

"I fear I have been overly indulgent with you lately."

"No, Kaizer. I have never been the recipient of your indulgence. Are you perhaps hallucinating?"Khalil feigned a cough.

"Brother, sister-in-law, let us remain calm."

Eugene crossed his arms and remained silent. He gazed out of the carriage window, deliberately avoiding eye contact with the seething Kaizer. Naturally, this was an attempt to prevent further arguments, as he had grown weary of excessive discourse.

Kaizer was truly enraged by Eugene's demeanor, but nevertheless managed to restrain himself from losing control, as he had promised Eugene and suspected Eugene to be testing him. However, even as he contemplated the other party's apathy towards him and the closeness shared between Eugene and Timber, Kaizer, who had been observing Eugene while Khalil occupied his body, had always overheard Eugene's affectionate disposition towards a particular individual.

And he is certain that the person Eugene referred to as Timber is indeed the one.

After a few minutes, the carriage came to a halt.

Kaizer clenched his fist and observed as Eugene stepped out, his eyes issuing a warning to both of them.

"Don't even think about interfering. It will only take a moment," Eugene stated, his gaze fixed on them.

Khalil furrowed his brows, clasping his hands together.

Kaizer, on the other hand, lowered his gaze, concealing his eyes filled with tumultuous thoughts. Eugene exited the carriage and teleported into Rozan's mansion, easily shattering a level fifteen barrier without exerting much effort, leaving the people inside the Rozans in shock.

Bogshhh.

Khalil flinched and peered outside.

The western section of the Rozans mansion exploded and collapsed, accompanied by the sound of screams echoing throughout the area. The guards, alerted by the chaos, rushed inside. Eugene had claimed it would only take a minute.