050: WS-Treasure Hunting [2]

"This tunnel..."

Everyone stop and saw a huge double door before them. Eugene who is leading the team looks around, wanting to find some clues to know if there would be dangers upon opening the door.

"Wow, I wonder what's inside."

Eugene held the door and transmit his mana. His eyes glow and everything inside, behind the closed door, is visible to his sight. The room is big but there is only one chest inside, no low-level existence is detected. The insides are safe.

Grabbing the handle, Eugene pushed the door: "Let's find a clue inside."

Team 4 enter a dungeon room and the audience held their breath. When the inside was shown they become puzzled because there is only a single chest placed in the middle and there's nothing more than that which is confusing. This made them doubt if there is a clue put there.

A1: "It's just an empty room."

A3: "What if that's a trap?"

A5: "How exciting. If that's a trap then Team 4 is done for."

It's probably a trap-- "Ah?" Reign frowns when he tripped but was surprised when he seems to push something in the wall which made everyone turn their heads to look at his position.

Theoran and Zaoran who are thinking if they would open the chest are dumbfounded.

Eugene who saw a cube part forming hurriedly walk forward unbelievably. What can he say? His team today is somewhat lucky because they immediately found a clue without much effort.

[Team 4 discovers a clue, "The one who aims at the top."]

Huh?

This label, he's afraid that it's one of the major clues in this game. It was written in the history of AE 900 when demons are the greatest enemy of humankind and the strongest opponent of magicians that stood at the top of the pyramid. Unlike demonized monsters, demons are no different from humans but they are the holder of dark magic, the source of negative energy that almost destroy the balance of the world from its order.

However, the fact that the balance of the world has long been unstable...

Demons are getting stronger so the magician is afraid that the darkness will overcome the light. They have no choice but to wage a war and kill all the demon that exists.

Though not all are eliminated but just sealed...

If someday someone inside the dungeon [demons] or outside [dark magic holder] is stronger than the person who created a seal that kept away the demons from the outside then they're afraid a new era of demons and magicians will start again. The only difference is that this time a swordsmen who can use mana are existing.

Either way, it's another bloody era.

"The one who aims at the top? What is the meaning of that?" Sanciel asked.

Timber also leaned and look at the piece of paper that Eugene is holding and saw a short sentence that surprise him: "Hey, I'm familiar with that sentence, my father always tells me bedtime stories about magicians and demons."

Reign: "What? Really?! What does it mean?!"

Timber held his chin to recall what his father has been telling him: "Well "The one who aims at the top" describes the greediness of demons who aim to dominate the world."

Count Rozans who is watching looks proud.

His son still remembers their bonding, isn't that lovely?

Theoran: "What is the connection of that in this exam?"