Chapter 1 (Arc 1)

Rubbing his dizzy head, Ethan opened his eyes in a daze.

Ethan couldn't help smacking his lips at the sight of a thatched cottage and a roof made of mud.

Ethan immediately sat up, why is he here? Why does my head hurt so much? He remembered that he was drinking alone at a random bar then he suddenly passed out.

Looking down for a moment, he looked at his worn-out clothes covered with patches, his feet filled with black unknown substance between the nails and the sour smell coming from his body from time to time.

What the fuck! What crime did he commit? How can he be transmigrated into such a poor person?

Staggeringly moved to the door, the heat of the sun made him feel dizzy, if it wasn't for the beautiful scenery outside like on ancient Earth, Ethan would have wondered if he had already been in heaven but he was sure that no matter how he saved a lot of life, he would never enter in heaven because he also killed a lot of people in war, yes he was a retired soldier.

Holding the door frame, Ethan let out a long breath then a kids cheerful mechanical voice came inside of his mind consciousness saying: [Ding! Hello host!~ Nice to meet you!~ I'm  system 005 your system.]

Ethan was shocked but he still maintained to be calm then he  uninterestingly asked: "Why did you choose a person like me?"

[Because you have the aura and a good heart that was needed to save other people, it is also because you're a good person and the person chosen by the system God!] System 005 happily explained.

"Ohh really? Well 005 you should know that a good person will never kill or hurt other people at all." Ethan calmly said.

[My dear host let me tell you something which is that a man who was completely innocent, offered
himself as a sacrifice for the good of others then it means you're still a good person because the greatest sacrifice is when you sacrifice your own happiness for the sake of someone else without expecting any return, isn't it?] System 005 said.

"Ohh, Then send me the plot of this world." Ethan felt moved by system 005 word so he calmly ask for the task in this world.

[This is an ancient era the original owner's wife's name was Yuki a twin and Yuki was originally a son of a rich family in the town. However his father and mother accidentally died while traveling for a business trip and the days of his family were not as good as each before so they were declared bankrupt and his uncle decided to solve him into a slave merchant in their town.

It happened that day that the original owner got lucky and picked up a wild ginseng inside the mountains and brought it down to the town to sell for money. Seeing that Yuki was a very good-looking twin, the original owner used all the money he got from selling the wild ginseng to buy Yuki as his slave.

At first the original owner loved Yuki but when Yuki didn't allow the original owner to have sex with him then it was the start of all the misery and nightmare of Yuki.

As time passed the original owner got tired of his dull temper and regretted buying such a useless twin.

The original owner exchanged his life savings for buying a wife but the wife he bought can't be touched at all. The original owner felt like it was really bad luck. If he knows this is the case, why should he spend so much money to buy a useless twin? The money to buy Yuki is enough for him to live for a lifetime with a beautiful girl.

There are a few people in the village who have a bad relationship with the original owner and they always like to make fun of the original owner so later after getting drunk, Ethan tried to force Yuki to have sex with him but Yuri resisted that's why the original owner hit Yuki.