chapter 62

"Teacher I know that you wouldn't believe my words so let me prove to you and to all your family that I really love your son." Ethan sincerely said while looking at Clever and still kneeling.

"My boy please stand.. do you really love him? Even if I tell you to marry him right now? Will you do it?" Clever sighingly asked.

"Yes, Yuki is the only person I will love no matter what. If you want me and Yuki will immediately register our marriage" Ethan excitedly said while standing up.

"Fool! I'm just joking! sigh, If that the case, I will give you a chance but once you hurt him, I will never let you see him again. If you want to get married, you should ask my son by himself, if he was willing to marry you." Clever  said.

"Thank you father-in-law." Ethan happily said while hugging Clever.

"Hey, who's your father in law!" Clever said while pushing Ethan who hugs him like a kuala.

Then Clever added: "Anyways I should get going. Remember what I said, if you hurt him, I will never easily let you go."

Then Clever strode out, while Yuki who was outside finally comes in.

"Are you okay? Did my dad do something to you? What did my dad and you talk about?" Yuki gently said while looking at Ethan up and down to see if something bad happened to him.

"No it's nothing, in fact he gives us his blessings." Ethan gently said while fulling Yuki to sit on the sofa and put him on his lap.

"What really!?" Yuki shockingly said.

He knows his dad the best, his dad and his older brother always protects him and they never let him get hurt.

When businessman suddenly propose a business marriage between him and their son, his father and brother immediately decline it while they also decline partnerships between those families even though it was really helpful for them.

So when Ethan said that his dad finally agreed for their relationship, he was really shock, hee thought Ethan and him would need to elope but now he got the permission of his father. What he only needs now is to coax his older brother to let him marry Ethan.

"Yes, father-in-law already give us his blessings." Ethan gently said while he gently kissed Yuki's soft lips.

"Then when will we get married?" Yuki teasingly asked while covering Ethan's lips to let him stop kissing him.

"It's up to you." Ethan gently said while hugging his wife's delicate waist.

"Hey, you still need to get the permission of my mother and older brother." Yuki gently said and played Ethan's soft hair.

"Don't worry I will do that. Yuki please always remember that no matter what world we are in, I will always love you even if you changed your appearance or personality. " Ethan gently said.

"I know. I will also love you, my love only belongs for you." Yuki gently said then he took the initiative to kiss Ethan's lips.

He doesn't know why he felt happy even though he can't understand why Ethan said those words to him but he felt those words were all true.

"Wife do you want to go shopping together?" Ethan gently asked, he felt happy that he was kissed by his wife.

"I would love to but....." Yuki thinkingly said.

"But what?" Ethan gently asked.

"But we are still busy and we still need to finish our research about extracting atoms without damaging the object. You should also go back now and do your work old man." Yuki gently said while getting up on Ethan's lap and walked towards his own table.

Ethan doesn't know if he should be angry or laugh, they're still in a very sweet talk just now then suddenly his wife changed the subject and already wants him to leave.

"Then do you really want to go shopping together?" Ethan asked again while gently walk towards his wife desk.

"Yes, if you could finish our work in one week then let's go shopping together. I already give you the important parts about our research so
Old man you should go back to work now and stop disturbing my work." Yuki said without looking at Ethan, he knows that Ethan wouldn't finish it at all. Making a research can take you months or even years to complete it.

"Okay, then I will mark your words." Ethan said then he gently lifted Yuki's head to look at him before gently kissing him.

His wife really loves teasing him for being old but he is still strong, especially in bed, in fact they can do it until evening to morning as long as his wife can bear it.

After the kiss he immediately left and walk towards his own laboratory room and started working with 005.

He let 005 clean his entire laboratory for not informing him.

'Damn host! You fucking son of a bitch! I will really let you pay!' System 005 said to himself while cleaning Ethan's laboratory while Ethan continued to make it messier.

..............................

The next day Ethan woke up early to cook breakfast for his wife and father in law then put it in a lunch box then sent it to their room before going back to his own laboratory room to continue his work, he finally has an idea on what to do about extracting atoms for the robot it is all thanks to his wife's help.

Yuki looked at the delicious seafood  inside the lunch box, all of it was his favorite seafood to eat, he felt warm and happy being cared by the person he loves.

Alpha is a dominant being, they were born to be served and they will never do housework for their omega at all except his father and brother he never met someone before but now Ethan really showed him how important he is.

Yuki opened his phone and sent a text message to Ethan: /Old man, thank you for the breakfast (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤/

Ethan felt happy seeing his wife message.

Ethan happily replied while singing:
/Welcome wife, if you want something you can always ask me, okay? No matter what it is, I will always give it to you (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤/

/Okay, see you later old man(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤/
Yuki texted then he started eating.

/See you later (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤/ Ethan replied again and still he continue to sing while he started to do his work with system 005.

System 005 looks at his host who looks like a crazy person who get out of a mental hospital.

.............................

Clever was also surprised to see Ethan giving him breakfast early in the morning but he felt warm, this boy is really enthusiastic towards his son Yuki.

When he saw Yuki's gentle face towards Ethan, he felt shocked because his son was an expressionless person, he also has a cold temperament but when facing that boy he showed an expression that he never saw from his son.

So he hoped that his son would always be happy and could never get hurt. That's why he agreed even though deep inside his heart, he still does not want too but for his son's happiness, he would easily let them be.