chapter 95

Still his dad was really smart because he also earned more money from their yacht by renting it to others until he finally earned more than the money he spent buying that yacht.

Sometimes they also use it when they have family reunions on the sea, spending time together with them.

He also remembers his dad's words at that time which is 'Lost big money   now but make sure that it would return twice or thrice the amount of money you lose.'

So every time his parents invest they always lose a big amount of money for investing but they would also receive twice the amount they invested.

His parents would always make sure if they would gain profit on the project they would start or they would want to invest before putting a big sum of money so that they would not lose money because of failure.

That's why no matter how much his parents spend, no it should be his dad spending but they would always get it back twice from their investment.

His daddy is always the one keeping the money of dad because he doesn't want him to spend too much even though they're already too rich so every month his daddy would give his dad pocket money to spend and his dad also approved his daddy's decision because he knows his personality of spending money as long as he sees something worth to buy for them, he would immediately buy it.

But his dad still always buys gifts every month for them by the pocket money he receives and he never spends it on himself so his daddy would start to reprimand him again because he doesn't spend the money he gives for himself instead he gives it all to them but his dad would always be moved by dad's loving words so he has no choice but to accept it and would also buy gifts for dad every month for a fair exchanged between them as a sweet and loving couple.

He was really happy to have such good and loving parents like them.

...................................

His parents and uncles also established universities without tuition for poor children who couldn't afford to study because of the lack of money as his uncle Tristan said they really did it.

They called that school the Star Bright Academy because it would be a light for the children who couldn't afford to study a chance and also a hope to give them a bright future like other middle and higher class childrens.

Star Bright Academy was built with all types of necessities for students like air-conditioned classrooms, air-conditioned dorms, knowledgeable instructors by each department, school cafeteria, library, science laboratory, chemistry laboratory, etc.

They also built a small city for students to pass their time by strolling around especially highschool and college students. The academy also has all courses offered in different universities.

.................................

Elementary and high school students would be given free all their needs for school such as school uniforms, school supplies and free foods. High school and college students would also have free dorms given for them during their time in school.

If they became a college student they would need to start to earn school points if they want to buy the things they wanted to buy outside the small city of their academy by being a working student during their free time like being a school librarian, help to serve or cook in the cafeteria, help clean the school, having good grades, working in the small city and especially participating in school events to get a lot of points.

Points would be exchanged into real money, his daddy made those rules to let college students be independent while they're still young, it also allows them to earn while still a student and also be given work experience.

.................................

Ethan continued to look at his happy memories to forget his sad memories, at the age of twelve his dad  invited his uncle Bryan, uncle Zajel, uncle Sebastian and his uncle Tristan in a new project he wanted to build.

He didn't see those but he heard it from his uncle Tristan who likes to share what their planning to him.

The four of them started a joint company to begin his father's plan of creating an advanced technology like the one he built in his second world mission, those are the copy given to him by dad to study with.

Now his dad and uncles become the most renowned businessmen all around the world even though his family didn't exist anymore.

His family became a behemoth in the business world, most businessmen idolize them for their knowledge and having great connections in business and also in the government.

Because his dad is the one who  invented the kids-bot to protect children, security-bot to protect it's host from any kinds of danger, firefighter-bot to help firefighter department stop a fire and help people who got stranded on fire, police-bot to help police official in their raid, military-bot to help the military official on their dangerous missions, farm-bot to help farmers to farm and lastly the maid-bot to help people lessen their housework.

His dad also got partnership with the company who invented the terminal brain to renew and make it more advanced like also making it a multi gadget that could be used like a laptop or any type of device.

Those things are the great achievement of his dad while in his fifties and sell it in a very cheap price so that everyone could afford to buy it but without his four uncles'help and his daddy's support his dad would surely not be able to implement it all so he was glad to have such a great family who always helps each other.

In fact he never met his uncle Bryan and uncle Zajel because his two uncles chose to stay abroad for the sake of their eldest son's health who got a poor health since young but he always heard that they sometimes visit Star country.

...................................

Then he walked forward again and stopped and looked for his memories when he was fifteen years old.

At that age he lost two important people in his life and that is his uncle Tristan and uncle Donovan at that time he didn't know that the two of them had already come back to where they belonged because the two faked their own death by car accident and he only knows it when he meets them again when he already lost his parents, his brother and his wife then told everything to him.

At that time their whole family especially his grandparents feels sad losing both of them unexpectedly and when he saw that his own parents never came to the funeral of his uncle Tristan and uncle Donovan he was mad at their actions to the point that he angrily questioned them but his dad only says: 'Son they didn't die in fact they just returned where they belong so their is no need to be sad because someday we would see them again.' 

At that time he didn't know that his dad was telling the truth he thought that for them, their work was much more important than to see one last time their deceased family.

That is also the time he really hated his parents to the point he never talked to them for a year. That's why when his daddy called him and wanted to introduce his uncle Bryan and uncle Zajel's two sons to him, he never answered him.