chapter 101

In Bryan and Zajel's side who were still shocked seeing the person their son slept with, they could finally calm down.

"Husband did I really see it clearly? Is it really Ethan our nephew?" Zajel shockingly asked.

Bryan didn't speak, he immediately stood up and called their driver and pulled his wife and rode Nissan Versa car, isn't that they can't afford to buy luxury cars but they wanted to be low-key while staying here abroad, that's also the reason they bought a small family house that is enough to accommodate his whole family instead of a big mansion. A lot of people here in Moon country thought they're poor and that's what they like so that they could hide themselves from danger staying in a different country than in their homeland.

Zajel who was pulled and now sitting inside the car still couldn't help but ask again: "Where are we going in a hurry?"

"To the midnight club, if it was really Ethan then let the two kids marry early. We have known Ethan since his young, I am much more relieved if our son could marry him instead of other alphas." Bryan said then he added: "Start the car, location the midnight club."

The driver was the old driver of Gonzalez family named Ben, he was also their trained bodyguard.

Ben started the car leaving outside the house of Gonzalez family but before they could really leave someone blocked their way.

Bryan seeing the person who blocked his way, felt mad and rolled down the  window of the car then coldly said: "What are you doing here?"

Lucas Gray hearing Bryan's cold voice, he doesn't mind and worriedly asked: "Uncle where is Yuki, I needed to talk to him and explained everything. I don't know where he is, he doesn't even answer my calls. What if something bad happened to him? I can't lose him."

Bryan laughed hearing James word then coldly said: "You can't lose him? You already did! If you really loved my son then you shouldn't hurt him in the first place! Now that you're over it's better that your relationship ended this way than to hurt him more in the future." Then he added: "Young man, I think you should fix yourself and your family affairs first if you really want to protect what yours. Now that you're already married to someone else, it's best to let go of my son and concentrate on taking good care of your wife instead of hurting him too, like what you did to my son. You and your wife was merely a pawn by your own family's so you should protect each other instead of hurting him too and the child in his stomach, you already know the feelings of abandonment of an alpha father so I hope even though you didn't have feelings to him, you wouldn't abandoned them and let your child experience what you also experienced."

"Now my son is also happy with someone else so don't disturb his life again and as a last piece of advice, your stepfather and your step brother were planning to bring you down with your wife and the child in his stomach. Now it's up to you on how to handle things with your family." Zajel added.

And before Lucas could ask, the Gonzalez car started to drive away from him.

Lucas looked at it and left the house of Gonzalez family because of his stepfather and stepbrother troubles he was drugged and had sex with a person he doesn't love.

Their family forced them to marry and now that he was suddenly married, Yuki surely knows about it now and would surely feel hurt and betrayed about it. Now for Yuki, he was a scumbag who abandoned and cheated on him because of being poor.

Now thinking about it how could Yuki's parents know all the troubles that were happening in his family but now he doesn't have time to dig deeper into it.

He knows that no matter what he does, he doesn't deserve Yuki's love anymore especially now that he is married and would soon become a father even if it hurts he needs to move on and forget the feelings he has for Yuki and concentrates to protect his wife and their future child now but he still wants to clear everything and part ways in a good way instead letting Yuki overthink again.