chapter 103

When the two were left behind by the two elders, Ethan looked at Yuki then said: "Is there a place you need to go right now?"

Yuki heard what Ethan said, he remembered that now is his class celebration before their graduation but it was scheduled at five o'clock in the afternoon and now is only ten in the morning so he said while going back to sit: "There is but it would be in the afternoon."

"What event is it? Can I take you there later?" Ethan gently asked while he also sat beside Yuki.

Yuki thinks for a while, Ethan now was his boyfriend so he has the right to know where he would go so he said: "Well it's my class graduation celebration before our graduation, if you want you can go with me as my boyfriend."

Ethan hearing what Yuki said, he immediately became more happy then he said while he lifted Yuki and put him into his lap: "Wife thank you."

"Thank you for what?" Yuki amusingly asked looking at the happy reaction of Ethan, this alpha was really different from other alpha but he loves it.

"Thank you because you were bringing me along and for giving me a chance to be your boyfriend." Ethan sincerely said and leaned his head in Yuki's chest while hugging him.

"No I should be the one thanking you, if not because of you maybe I'm still inside the midnight club now crying and drinking because of my scumbag ex. I would also do stupid things if you didn't accidentally enter my private room." Yuki said while he also hugged Ethan's neck.

"Don't say words like that because I know that you are a very strong person." Ethan gently said then he asked: "Where do you want to go? Should we go shopping?"

"Should we go but I don't have much money left now, I spent it all paying for the drink we drank before in the midnight club." Yuki sadly said, he works as a freelancer which earned hundred thousand of money sometimes million it depends on the project he likes to work with.

Now he only has five million credits in his bank account which is enough for him for his leaving expenses if he will not waste it buying luxury things.

"Is that a problem? We are a couple now, my money is your money so you can spend mine wherever you want so don't be sad if you don't have money because I have a lot of it." Ethan gently said.

Yuki was damn pounded hearing what Ethan said, it was for the first time he saw and heard an alpha giving his own wealth to his boyfriend even though they're not married yet.

"No I don't want to, what yours is yours so even if we are a couple now I couldn't spend your own money lavishly at all so keep it for yourself instead of spending it for me. I think my own money is enough to buy something inside the mall so shall we go now?" Yuki said while looking at Ethan.

Ethan nodded then the two stood up and walked out together.

While inside the car Yuki receives text messages from the bank: [Your account xxx has now has a balance of 105, 000,000 (one hundred and five million credits).]

When Yuri wanted to ask where he got the one hundred million credits he suddenly received a message from his daddy: [Son just now me and your dad send you one hundred million in your bank account as your pocket money. Me and your dad knew that you didn't like relying on the wealth and connections we have but this time please receive this one, okay? If you still insist on giving it back to us, we will give it to Ethan and let him keep it for you to spend together.]

[Okay daddy this time I will not send it back but don't do it next time. Daddy thank you for it and also say my thanks to dad, love you both.] Yuki texted.

[Daddy knows then please have a sweet date with my future son-in-law. Daddy and dad also love you.] Zajel texted with a heart emoji at the end of his text.

Yuki blushed seeing the text message his daddy sent from him mentioning Ethan, he doesn't know if he should laugh or get angry for his daddy's childishness but still he felt warm seeing the care and love his parents gave to him knowing how sickly he was when he was young.

In fact he was like Ethan who doesn't want to rely on his parents connection and wealth that's why he chose to work online as a freelancer so that he could earn his own leaving expenses and continue his study without relying on his parents money.

In their university, he also relied on scholarships for the past five years
and even his own ex doesn't know how powerful and wealthy his family is, they thought he came from a lower class family that's why a lot of middle and higher class omega hate him for being poor and having such a good looks but he doesn't mind it because that's true, he was poor but his family were definitely rich.

Then he received the next text message from his friend Elijah and also his now brother-in-law teasingly asked him: [My friend so who was the alpha you're with and slept together for a week? Is it much more handsome than your scumbag ex?]

[Yes he was much more handsome, caring and gentle than him. In fact you also know him better than me.] Yuki teasingly texted with a happy emoji at the end of his text.

Elijah looked at the text message that was sent to him by his friend Yuki, he got more curious so he immediately asked with a begging emoji: [Who is it? Please tell it to me my friend! Please fill in my curiosity!]

Yuki smiled seeing his good friend reply then he texted back and said with a teasing emoji: [His name starts with letter E and it ends at letter N while his surname starts at letter S and it also ends with letter S. That's your clue to remember him, good luck.]

[Damn you Yuki! How would I know him! You know that I met a lot of people so how would I know if that's the only clue you will give me! Instead of letting me guess it, please just say it to me as your brother-in-law!] Elijah texted with a lot of angry emojis.

[Don't want to, just concentrate on yourself spending time your happy marriage life with my younger brother instead of thinking about my own affairs, now goodbye.] Yuki texted with a lot of happy emojis.

[Hey Yuki don't leave! If you don't want to say it, I will just ask my father-in-laws about it, hmmp!] Elijah angrily texted.

Yuki saw it but he just chose to ignore him and looked at Ethan who was concentrated in driving, his boyfriend was really handsome and also had a good temperament that no other alphas could compare off at all.

Ethan saw that someone was staring at him, he looked at Yuki for a second with a smile then immediately proceeded to drive again and teasingly said: "Wife, if you keep staring at me I would definitely melt."

Yuki blushed hearing Ethan teasing words then he also did not forget to fight back: "What are you an ice cream?"

Ethan laughed and said: "Yes I am an ice cream, do you know why?"

"Why?" Yuki asked while still looking at Ethan.

"Because my heart only melts for you." Ethan cheekily said.

Yuki blushed more and murmured: "You're so corny."

But deep inside him, he felt touched and it made his heart beat faster and faster than what he felt from his ex boyfriend before.

Ethan once again smiled seeing Yuki's cute and shy reaction.