chapter 34

Now that his brother Ethan is not here, Allan suddenly proposes to see his sister in law and he dare not make the decision on this matter because he knows how his second brother loved his sister in law.

Although Anthony had some affection for Allan, he would not dare to make decisions when it comes to his sister in law.

" Isn't it possible?" Allan sneered, he thought that Anthony had put down his guard these days, but he didn't expect that when Yuki was mentioned, he would behave like this towards him.

Anthony turned red and hurriedly denied: "Of.... of course not, you are family and you must be closer."

Allan smiled and pointed to the basket in his hand: "I'm here to deliver some homemade snacks to my cousin. I haven't seen him for a long time, and I don't know if he is okay."

"My sister in law is fine. How about I help you deliver these snacks?" Anthony still didn't dare to let go and tell Anthony to go in the fourth floor. If anything happened, his second brother would eat him alive.

"Heh... As a family member, I can't even go to see my own cousin. Do you think, I would do something bad towards him?" Allan's eyes turned red with anger, he turned around and left after speaking, Anthony was startled, and hurriedly chased after him.

"Young master Allan, you misunderstood, I didn't mean....."
Anthony thought, Allan came to visit his sister in law by himself, and he couldn't do anything bad if he thought about it, besides, isn't there Elias in his sister in law side?

Even though the child is young, he has great strength and is also very capable!

Thinking about it this way, Anthony felt that he was really worrying too much.

Brother Ethan only told him to stay away from Allan, but he didn't say that Allan was not allowed to meet his sister in law. Even if he let Allan in, it should be fine, right?

Author: ( Nope its not fine at all.。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)

"Then...then I will take you to the fourth floor." Anthony deceived himself and brought Allan in, and he did not forget to say.

"It's not convenient for me to enter the area of my sister in law, you can only enter the backyard of their apartment, I will wait for you outside."

The two finally reached the door to enter the fourth floor, and right now it has no guards so that they can easily lure the snake in so Anthony can easily lead Anthony to go to the fourth floor.

Author: ("To lure the snake" mean to make the spies take an action.)

After reaching the door to enter the fourth floor, Pushing open the closed door, Allan froze for a moment.

This place is amazing, it has a lot of places to go and there are a lot of rooms it looks like an inn, it also has a small living room outside of those rooms and has a big garden.

Author: (In modern times it is like a hotel and has a lounge area, like the picture below.。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)