chapter 22

Allan sometimes thinks that he might as well be sold far away like Yuki. If he is lucky, he might meet a good husband and lead a safe and stable life without being used as a cash cow.

But he really couldn't stand Jacob's fat body at all, as well as the smell of animal blood coming out all over his body.

Allan didn't dare to imagine how he would spend the rest of his long life lying with such a man every night in the future.

Why did that bastard Yuki have such good luck? Not to mention finding a handsome husband who loves him, that person's character is also very good.

"Yuki I couldn't find a better man than your husband so I had no choice but to steal him from you!"

In Allan's view, the reason why Yuki's husband loves him so much is simply because he is beautiful.

But he also looks no worse than Yuki, plus his well-maintained delicate skin is better than Yuki who has done rough work since he was a child.

If Yuki is obedient and willing to serve him, he doesn't mind letting him be a servant again. If not then he will let him serve him by force.

How can Yuki who has known nothing since childhood, compare to him.

But after all, Yuki was quite sensible since he was a child and Allan still wanted to wait for him to serve him.

........................

If Ethan knew about Allan's strange thoughts, he would definitely punch him in the face.

Yuki who still doesn't know anything, is sitting on the kang.

"Husband you seem to have grown taller again."

While measuring Ethan's size, Yuki whispered.

"Well I'm still young so I would still keep growing."

Looking at Yuki who was a little fatter than when it was the first time he saw him, Ethan distressedly said: "Why are you still so thin?"

Yuki pinched the flesh on his hand lightly, pouted his mouth and said: "I already gained a lot of weight."

He eats more meals than his husband on weekdays. In addition the never-ending snacks that his husband made have also been eaten by him. How could he still be thin?

"If I said you're thin then you're still thin so you need to eat more to gain more weight, okay?" Ethan suddenly sat down then leaned close to Yuki's ear and said in a seductive voice.

Yuki's face blushed and he called out angrily: "You!"

Seeing Yuki turning his back shyly and not daring to look at him again, Ethan stepped forward and pulled his body closer to him.

"Wife are you still afraid of me?"

Yuki lowered his eyes, not daring to look at Ethan's eyes, bit his lip and shook his head.

"Then are you willing to marry me? Will you spend the rest of your life with me?"

Yuki froze, raised his head and stared blankly at Ethan, doesn't know what he meant.

"But I am already your husband."
Yuki has never experienced these things.

Yuki actually understood it in his heart but he couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe that Ethan would really say that he wanted to marry him as his wife.

"You know that's not what I'm talking about, what I meant to say is we should get a married certificate and can sleep together in the same bed."

Ethan gently holds Yuki's hand, forcing him to look directly into his eyes and say word by word.

"Yuki if you don't want to, I will never force you. Don't worry, if you don't want to then I will only treat you as my own brother and I will still support you. If you meet someone you really want to marry in the future, I can give you a dowry for it." Ethan has had enough of sleeping in the guest room and he also wants to sleep with Yuki while hugging each other.

"You! You! Why do you think that I want to marry someone else?!"
Yuki angrily said with teary eyes.

After all Ethan's words hurt Yuki's heart when he said those words. Since the day he called him his husband, he has never thought of being with anyone else. How could he think of him like that?

Seeing Yuki get up and wanting to go out, Ethan hastily pulled him back and tightly hugged him on his waist.

"Yuki from the first time I saw you, I wanted to protect you. How could I give you up to others? I pretended to say those words generously because I was afraid that you would turn me down and I..I don't want to be rejected by you. Now even if you don't want to, I will never let you go."

Ethan doesn't know if Yuki can understand what he meant but he knows that Yuki has always been a smart person and he must be able to distinguish that he was different from the start.

Yuki slowly removed the hand holding his waist and he stood up to sit down onto Ethan's lap.

"I am willing to marry you so please promise me that you will not drink alcohol anymore." Yuki's voice was low but Ethan could hear it very clearly.

"Then we'll get married after a while. When the time comes, we'll go to the government offices to get our marriage certificate and have our wedding. From that day you will be officially called Yuki Wolford the wife of Ethan Wolford." Ethan finally untied the last knot in Yuki's heart and the transparent number in Yuki's head reached 95 percent.

"It is enough to have a marriage certificate, and there is no need for a wedding banquet." Yuki hugged Ethan's neck and gently whispered, all he needed was a marriage certificate and he was willing to hand himself over to Ethan.

"How can it work? We get married once in our life, how can we not have a wedding ceremony? I want to see you wear a wedding clothes!"

Maybe he doesn't want these external situations but Ethan just wants people to witness their love and announce that Yuri was his wife.

In this era when food and clothing were difficult to provide, he was lucky enough to find the love of his life and it was all thanks to his greedy system.

Ethan's soap and ice cream business is selling very well, he also has saved a lot of money.

The autumn harvest is finally coming and all the crops in the field are all ripe and ready to be harvested.

During the autumn harvest, every family is very busy. Ethan's family has two acres of land left.

"Husband let me help you to harvest our crop tomorrow." Yuki cutely said while sitting on Ethan's lap.

"It's just two acres of land so you don't need to go with me tomorrow."

Farm work is hot and tiring so Ethan is not willing to let his wife go to the field but Yuki doesn't want to listen to him.

"But brother Richard family only has more than one acre of land and he was still there to help you. If I don't help you, someone would surely say a bad thing to us."

Yuki didn't want others to say that his husband was wronged, he would rather do more work than let others say hurtful things to his husband.

"It doesn't matter, what matters to me the most is that you're not tired doing that tiring work so let us men do that tiring work." Ethan gently said while hugging Yuki's waist.

"If you really wanted to help then cook some delicious food and send it to us every day. My brother will surely be satisfied if he can eat delicious food."

Yuki finally agreed to Ethan's persuasion.