chapter 26

This year their family has extra money and the harvest in the field is also good.

"Wife tomorrow is a good day to get married. Let's go to the marriage bureau to get a marriage certificate."

Yuki's ears turned red and he happily nodded.

After receiving the marriage certificate, he is the legal husband and will be added to Wolford's family tree.

Early the next morning, Yuki put on his new clothes that he was reluctant to wear and Ethan was also forced to put on his new clothes and shoes that Yuki made for him again and the two of them walked all the way to the town.

After arriving the two immediately went to the marriage bureau to get a marriage certificate. Maybe it's a good day today, and there are quite a lot of people here also waiting for their term.

Ethan and Yuki pressed their fingerprints on the marriage paper using an ink and Yuki carefully put away their marriage certificate like a rare treasure in his clothes pocket.

"Wife it's still early, why don't we have breakfast first and you accompany me to see our new shop before going back?"

Yuki pursed his lips and thought for a while, then agreed.

"Let's enjoy it today too and have a happy meal."

Ethan pulled Yuki and was about to go to a breakfast restaurant. He thought that his wife would refuse but he didn't know that he was going faster than himself.

Yuki suddenly turned his head and looked at Ethan who was holding his hand: "Husband let's go."

Ethan took a step forward, leaned into Yuki's ear and asked: "Why are you so excited going today?"

Yuki pursed his lips and sincerely said: "Since husband is determined to also build a restaurant, then we must study the dishes of others first. If you don't go into a restaurant for a meal, how will you know what dishes to put that could easily win among those famous restaurants here?"

Ethan was shocked, he didn't expect Yuki to think what he was also thinking.

"My wife is really smart." Ethan gently said near in Yuki's ear.

Yuki's ears blushed, he took a sneak look at the people around him and hurriedly pushed Ethan away then walked towards the breakfast restaurant.

Allan who had been hiding in the corner all this time, came out.

Looking at the big restaurant, Allan couldn't help feeling sad.

Since his grandfather passed away and the Santos family was ruined, he never came here again.

But Yuki, who he has always looked down upon, can easily come in and out here. Dad also said that the one who bought Yuki was a very sloppy peasant man but how he was with a rich man?

Allan wanted to follow but he was afraid that Yuki would recognize him.

After all, when he was in the main family, he was arrogant of those cousins who came from a concubine of his grandfather.

If Yuki said something in front of Mr. Wolford, wouldn't he have no chance at all?

So Allan sat down in a tea shop near the restaurant and only waited for them to come out before following them to also have a look.

...............................

After forty minutes the two of them came out and Allan, who was waiting already went back.

After arriving at the shop that Ethan bought before, The building has been in disrepair for a long time and it also looks very dilapidated.

But the only thing that makes Ethan satisfied buying this is all because its big courtyard and can be easily renovated.

If this building is rebuilt in the future, and the inside is changed to as their yard, there is also an open space that can be used as a room for his future staff.

Ethan gently holds Yuki's fingers, his eyes were full of doting while looking at him.

"Wife we can move to live here in the town after our shop got fully renovated." Ethan gently said.

"As long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter where we live." Yuki said shyly, the corners of his ears blushed.

Ethan looked at his wife dotingly and raised his arms to hug him.

Then the two of them decided to return home.

..............................

After buying the shop, Ethan, John, Richard, Anthony and Gerald became busy.

John, Gerald and Anthony was tasked to ask someone to demolish the old shop first.

Ethan and Richard were also designing the blueprints of the new shop and the backyard.

Ethan's future plans are to have a lot of W mall branches around the country and this shop is only the starting point.

For people of this era, it is much more difficult and risky to build the third floor and the manpower and material resources will also increase a lot, they would need a lot of budget but it doesn't matter because he still has a lot of credits score that could be exchanged by the currency of this world.

And once this mall opens, it will be the foundation of their future fortune so it doesn't matter if the cost is a little higher.

...........................

Time passed quickly, and the sky turned cold.

Ethan was wearing the cotton-padded clothes and shoes that was newly made by his wife, smiling contentedly.

The outside of the Mall has basically been completed but the inside still needs a lot of work to be done.

Because Ethan personally watched all the details so he took his four brothers from the town every day, and Yuki decided to stay at noon in John's house to chat with Mrs. Wood so that he will not be much lonely staying home alone.

..........................

Yuki took some rice to feed the chicken, ducks and fatty then he saw two eggs lying in the chicken coop at a glance.

Yuki couldn't help covering his mouth and exclaimed while holding Fatty's soft dog's hair: "Fatty look our chicken and ducks finally laid eggs!"

"Woof!" Fatty barked while happily moving his tail.

Yuki walks towards the chicken coop then he holds one hot egg in the palm of his hand, he felt full of joy for having this simple happy life.