chapter 35

Yuki also didn't know how to get along with Allan, and he seemed a little confused.

In the past, apart from being afraid, he wanted to stay away from this person, but now he is so favored by his husband that he has forgotten everything in the past, and he doesn't care about others except his husband.

"Mmmmmmm it delicious." Allan picked up a piece of Mango graham and took a small bite. The fragrance in his mouth made him want to go crazy with jealousy.

"If you like it, I'll ask Elias to pack some for you later." Yuki grabbed his sleeves with fingers helplessly, and said generously.

Allan's drooping eyelashes trembled, and his eyes suddenly turned red.

"You are really happy now, but the Santos family is no longer as happy as you are, I..." Allan knew that a bitch like Yuki was the easiest to soften his heart, so he prepared to use a bitter trick.

"Dad sold you out and now he also wants to sell me like you..." As he said that, the teardrops from the corners of Allan's eyes fell down in big ones, which scared Yuki into a daze.

Why did this person come to his house and loudly cry for no reason? Their relationship isn't that close at all.

Yuki blinked his big eyes, and looked at Elias beside him as if asking for help.

Elias hurriedly took out a handkerchief from his bosom and handed it to Allan, then said: "Sir, don't cry, my lord feels uncomfortable if you do this."

Elias suddenly didn't like the man who appeared so inexplicably. The lord was fine at first, didn't this man just come to confuse my masters mind?

"Yuki, don't take offense. I'm also unhappy, and I can't find anyone who can talk. Now that I finally meet you, I can't help it." Allan wiped the corners of his eyes with the handkerchief that Elias handed over, and apologized with red eyes.

Yuki waved his hand, but he didn't want to say anything to persuade him at all, let alone help him.

While the two were silent, Ezra walked in with a bowl of egg soup.

"Master, brother Dan just tried to make a cup of egg soup according to the patriarchs recipe, and asked the servant to bring it for you to taste, and see if there is anything lacking?"

Seeing a strange man beside Yuki, the smile on Ezra's face froze, and he didn't know where to put his hand holding the bowl of hot soup.

There lord told them about his life experience, and he doesn't have any good friends here. Who is this twin?

Coupled with the fact that Yuki's expression at this time is really not good-looking, Ezra is even more unhappy.

After glaring at Elias with dissatisfaction, Ezra carefully placed the soup in front of Yuki.

Elias pursed his mouth aggrievedly, he didn't let this person in at all!

He also wanted to know who the fuck this twin man who suddenly entered to disturb their lord!

"My lord, please taste it while it's hot."
Ezra has never been a talkative person, but when he felt Yuki's displeasure, he wanted to protect him and drive that strange twin man away.

Yuki picked up a spoon and stirred in the bowl. He wanted to give this bowl of egg soup to Allan, but he was afraid that the taste would be inappropriate, which made people in a dilemma.

After taking a small sip, Yuki nodded lightly.

"It tastes good, you can ask chief Dan to add more egg and salt to the soup."