chapter 61

Ethan was sitting on the sofa inside of his own laboratory, sighed and said: "005 I'm too lazy to research about the extraction of atoms."

[Host, you have been lazy since the day you finally met your wife. It's been a week since you have become like that.] System 005 disgustingly said.

How could he not be angry when his host made him do all his work and his been sitting all day long texting or calling Yuki! While he was the one suffering studying about atoms! A mighty system was degraded being a lowly scientist now! Of course he already knows the answer but he doesn't want to tell it to his host! He wants his host to suffer! As a pay for scumming and treating him like his own slave!

Well the Cruz family is in an anxious state now while his host is full of happiness and he also feels happy learning that the Cruz family is also suffering like him.

[Host, I forgot to report to you that the Cruz family was in trouble and they were also anxious until now that they couldn't find you.] System 005 reportedly said.

"Don't mind them anymore, just report it to me if it is really important. Hey, I just wanted to ask how much money do I have in my bank account right now?" Ethan said and asked 005 while drinking minty tea.

[Which account? Is it your investment account, company or your personal account?] System 005 asked.

"Why do I have so much bank account?" Ethan shockingly asked.

[Well host at first I opened you an anonymous account when you assigned me to invest so that malicious people will not know your real identity. So I made you a smurf account for that.] System 005 lazily explained.

"Of course I know that but why did you only inform me now?" Ethan asked.

[I already informed you.]

"When?" Ethan asked.

[Just now.]

"You fucking piece of shit!" Ethan cursingly said.

[You're much more of a shit than me and at least I already informed you!] System 005 angrily said while avoiding Ethan's angry stare.

"Then report me now, how much money those accounts have." Ethan sighingly said.

[Your smurf account currently has 1 million dollars in your country's currency it is a total of 55,123,608 pesos. Your company funds account has a total of 50, 000,000 pesos for the start up while your personal account has a 500,000,000 pesos already. You also have a lot of assets like real estate, farms, island, haciendas, and also villas under the smurf name I made for you so all of their total would be 10 billion.] System 005 reportedly said.

"Okay then donate one million for every charity using my investment account and investigate it first, if it is really real, not a scum used for corruption by greedy people then you could donate one million every year for those charity, of course it doesn't matter if it is from other countries what is important is that they will really use it for good. You could also donate to the hospital for all the sick people especially kids and elderly." Ethan calmly said.

[Okay, is that all the tasks you want me to do?] System 005 asked but he doesn't really want to work for free at all.

"What is my wife doing now?" Ethan gently asked.

[He was currently inside of his own laboratory drinking warm minty tea while checking documents.]

Sigh his host only knows to be gentle when it comes to his wife.

"Okay, then send him all my money on my personal account on his bank account right now." Ethan gently said while smiling.

[Host, are you sure?] System 005 asked.